• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2020, 23:22

Forenbeitrag von: »WackyWRZ«

Problems with Quadro

Thanks Stephan. I did some troubleshooting and used a USB-A cable to 4 pin MB header and tried from my Intel laptop - works flawlessly. For further testing I did some research on the motherboard. All internal USB headers come from X470 Chipset. I have 2x external USB ports that are from CPU directly and 2x external USB ports from ASMedia controller. Using USBTreeView software and the cable I tested both CPU and ASMedia ports. These all work perfectly, and any external port on X470 chipset also s...

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2020, 18:48

Problems with Quadro

Hello, I am having problems with my Quadro device - wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has any suggestions. When making changes to fans on ANY of the 4 fan ports, often times the change does not stick. Example - fan at 50% - change to 60% - disk icon comes up, then goes away. Aquasuite shows set 60%, fan shows 50%. If I keep making changes and prompting the disk icon to come up, eventually the change will stick. It seems like the Quadro isn't accepting the data. I can even change s...

Samstag, 22. Februar 2020, 17:38

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »leoben« Same question. I've update to x.12 from x.11. I didn't remember, but my license was expired on 31/12/19. So I have no activation for the new version and I need to go back to ver.11 to have the aquasuite working again... If you just updated software and didn’t update firmware you should be able to redownload the install file from the webpage and it will reinstall the correct version based on your device activation. Once you upgrade firmware it won't let you install a previous ...

Samstag, 22. Februar 2020, 08:38

New: aquasuite X

I've been running my Quadro for a little over a month without any issues at all on X11. This new 12 upgrade has caused a few new issues. 1 - 1 - Deepcool CF 120MM PWM fans will not start when I power on the computer. It twitches for a second then does nothing. I have it manually configured to 50%, but it will not spin. If I unplug the fan from the Quadro and plug it back in it starts up and runs perfectly fine until I shut the computer off. I can even set it to 0% in Aquasuite, then turn it back...