• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2023, 02:39

Forenbeitrag von: »Netherspark«

Octo & LED strips flashing red when PC is switched off

That is an option but the PC is across the room and would still rely on a 5m cable. Thanks both, for your input.

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2023, 19:01

How would you control the Nano if it's not connected to a PC? I have multiple profiles in Aquasuite that I switch between via keyboard shortcuts, plus I use it for Ambilight (AmbientPx). Anyway I think I've come up with a simpler solution - I've just severed the power cable leaving only the data line from the Octo, and now the LEDs are getting all of their power from the monitor's USB port. It's not as bright as before but I can just add another USB power cable to the front of the strip. No volt...

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2023, 18:11

Yes, unplugging the power injection stops the flashing. It's just a USB connector soldered to the end of the LED strip and plugged into the back of the monitor. I've noticed that the LED on the Octo keeps flashing even when the PC is unplugged from the mains power, so I guess there is power running back along the cable. How and where would I add this diode, just anywhere between the Octo and the LED strip?

Samstag, 14. Oktober 2023, 15:21

Whenever I shut down my PC the LED strips and the light on my Octo flash red continuously until the PC is started up again. The manual vaguely suggests this is some kind of voltage warning? I have a 60 LED string around my monitor with a 5 metre cable leading to it, and so I've had to set up a power injection at the end of the strip, otherwise the LEDs are just too dim. Could the power injection be fooling the Octo into thinking something's wrong?

Sonntag, 15. August 2021, 15:24

Shipping to the United Kingdom?

The store no longer offers any shipping options to the UK. When trying to checkout, all of the delivery methods say one of the following: "Sorry, this carrier can not ship into this country", "Our shop is currently not configured for express shipping to this country. Please contact our customer support if you would like express shipping to this country." I assumethis is due to Brexit as I have bought stuff from Aquacomputer before. Is shipping to the UK going to be reinstated in the future?

Sonntag, 15. August 2021, 15:17

Switching profiles via bat file or other command?

Is it possible to switch Aquasuite profiles using a .bat file or other command? I'd like to set a custom desktop button via Rainmeter to swap profiles, I assume it is possible if you know the right command. It may also be a better idea to have the command simply turn RGBpx lighting on & off.

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 22:23

Octo RGB unusable, app crashes every time I touch it

I've just installed the Octo in my new system, and for the most part it works fine but the RGBpx function does not work. All buttons and menu items are greyed out and when I click on the LED controllers the app instantly crashes.It does this with and without any RGB devices connected.I'm using the newest version - Aquasuite X.26

Mittwoch, 12. August 2020, 04:20

Connecting Octo & Farbwerk to a single USB 2.0 header?

Both the Octo and the Farbwerk use half-size internal USB connectors, so is it at all possible to run both devices from a single header?

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2020, 17:06

Any plans to add standard 3-pin ARGB headers to the Octo/Quadro?

The Farbwerk 360 was recently updated with the addition of standard 3-pin addressable RGB headers. I was wondering if there are any plans to do the same with the Quadro and Octo?

Montag, 24. Februar 2020, 22:55

Can Aquasuite control AIO pump speeds?

Is Aquasuite able to control the pump on 3rd party AIOs? And how would that work - do I just connect the pump cable to a PWM fan slot on the Quadro, or can it control it via the motherboard's pump header? I'm not familiar with the Aquasuite software, so even though this may seem like a silly question I do need a definite answer before I buy anything.

Montag, 24. Februar 2020, 21:51

I don't understand "RGBpx"?

Right, so it is a totally proprietary connection that only works for their own products, and you need adapters to make it compatible with other types? Zitat von »eisbehr« But the Quadro has only one RGBpx channel for up to 90 LEDs. It hast four PWM Channels. Maybe you messed this up?! Multiple retailers say it has 4 RGB channels on the product page. Maybe this is a mistake... here's the quote, same from OverclockersUK and UKwatercooling: Zitat "The four RGBpx LED outputs can be used to connect A...

Montag, 24. Februar 2020, 21:27

I don't understand "RGBpx"?

Can someone explain what "RGBpx" is please, and how is it different to standard 5v A-RGB? I'm looking at getting a Quadro and would like to use the RGB controller, but none of it makes any sense to me. For a start the product page says it can control 4-channels of addressable RGB strips/fans, but it only has one header. And it's a 4-pin at that. And is it supposed to be compatible with standard 5v A-RGB devices, like a Phanteks LED strip for example? Or is it all a proprietary system that only w...