• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 13:49

Forenbeitrag von: »lisux«

RBGpx with Quadro causing a short circuit

An update from the tests I did last weekend about this issue. I wanted to check if there is actually a short circuit in the RGBpx connections. I have a spare PSU, so I used to switch on the Quadro without switching on the computer. Quadro started fine, fans working and RGB leds working! So there is no short circuit. Then I connected the Quadro again to the molex in the computer's PSU, switch on, and immediately the power cut off. The to be able to switch the computer on again I have to disconnec...

Mittwoch, 4. März 2020, 00:21

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Have you tried just one connecting cable & one RGBpx strip ate a time? If there is an issue,maybe you can isolate it to a particular piece. I had an issue, not where the PSU shut down, but it did fry the RGBpx strips due to a short I had in the connecting cable. Thanks Info Seeker. Yes I guess that is the problem, one of the connecting cables have cause the short, I just hope the RGB stripes are fine. The problem I have is that my custom case is a pain to open and accesin...

Sonntag, 1. März 2020, 23:44

Hi there. Just testing my new build, using an Aquacomputer Quadro with two sensors, two fans, and two RGBps stripes connected to it. First time I switched on, I got the rgbpx leds lighting in a RGB pattern which I supposed is the default setup, everything looked fine then I close the case and start connecting the monitor, keyboard etc ... When I switched it on again suddenly the power cuts, basically I couldn't switch it on again. So I started to test things and I found that disconnecting the RG...