• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 23:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Endeav«

New: aquasuite X

I am using a Quadro with the new X.35 update. The new update removed my previous virtual sensors, which is inconvenient. While trying to recreate my virtual sensors, the Playground is not reporting the values given by the temperature sensors attached to the Quadro. I've attached screenshots, the Quadro is putting out temperature values, but Playground is outputting blank values when I try to have them as Input.

Montag, 7. September 2020, 09:09

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Does the High Flow 2 (not the NEXT) have the ability to do system shutoff? The connector included in the picture looks like it has the appropriate motherboard connector.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 14:38

New: ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent

Okay I wish this thing came out a month earlier. Filter fitting + pressure equalization, things most people don't put in a loop. If that filter has 0 impact on flow rate, wowie! If only you guys managed to put a flow meter in the top somehow (can't bring myself to buy a D5 next, sorry) What is the height of the various tubes with stand mounts?

Samstag, 21. März 2020, 02:11

Aquasuite Virtual Software Flow meter bug

Zitat von »sebastian« The aquasuite works with liter per hour. 2.2 gpm == 490 lh 4904 / 10 == 490,4 l/h --> 2.2 gpm pgm is a unit that makes in a normal water cooled system no sense. gph or use liter/h or l/h. This is the unit used in 90% of the world. Gallons and inches are its 100 years no longer state of the art. Liters and meters are SI units. Didn't realize the 4904 was a conversion of the 2.2 GPM. That explains that so thanks, I thought it was some random number. In most english language ...

Freitag, 20. März 2020, 20:24

Zitat von »sebastian« Hi, i can confirm a bug. But this is only a display error. Thr read back value from the aquasuite has no unit. In the next relase this is fixed. Hi, you can see it reads back 4904 with no unit, it should read back 2.2 gpm, or whatever that is in lpm.

Sonntag, 15. März 2020, 06:48

Hello, I own a Barrowch flow meter. It provides an RPM output which you divide by 86 to obtain a LPM reading. I am trying to set up a virtual software sensor in Aquasuite to do this conversion, which I can do successfully. However, when I try to add this virtual sensor to the Quadro software sensors, it shows up as a non-unit sensor showing 4900-5100 output value, instead of displaying either a LPM or GPM reading from that selected sensor.