• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Mittwoch, 27. September 2023, 14:01

Forenbeitrag von: »phuzz«

New: aquasuite X

Has anyone else noticed increased GPU usage with x75 using the desktop mode? (I'm about 90% sure this has only started since I upgraded to x75). If I have a fairly complex Overview page (eg the default device overview page for my Quadro), and display it in desktop mode, then my GPU (nVidia RTX3080) starts drawing quite a lot more power. If I display the same overview in 'normal' (ie not desktop) mode, then usage drops back down to idle. From testing with simpler overviews, the power draw seems t...

Freitag, 14. Januar 2022, 15:07

Zitat von »k2viper« Is Aquasuite Nvidia GPU power monitoring still down? I'm still on X.36 ) I can see the "GPU Package" power (ie it's electricity draw), but I just upgraded to nVidia driver 511.17 and aquasuite can't detect any temperature sensors which is annoying. I guess the latest drivers must have altered something. Edit: Never mind, I just rebooted after some Windows updated and it's all back now. No idea what changed. There's still various stats about CUDA % and memory usage etc.

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 17:46

Also having the crashing problem on X.39, which has revealed another problem. Although all the checkboxes are checked for event logging (aquasuite, Aqua Computer Service, and Notifications), it doesn't seem to be logging. There's no .log files in C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data. Because of that all I can attach is the Windows event logs: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Application: aquasuite.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description...

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 18:04

octo aquabus cable

Zitat von »stingray« guess its time to switch to win10 in this build,got 7k in it another 100 bucks wont matter Microsoft don't advertise it, but if you run the Win 10 upgrade (which you can download from Microsoft), then there's a good chance it will upgrade and be validated for free (basically they never cancelled the free upgrade program). If it doesn't, well, then you'll have to pay. Once you've done the upgrade and it's validated, you could then do a clean install if you wanted to.

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 18:01

Aquaero might have saved my computer today

Looks like that was dripping right above your RAM, fingers crossed it's all ok!

Montag, 22. Juni 2020, 17:55

Alternatives to official "water"?

I've always run distilled water with a few drops of algae killer in all my rigs and never had any issues. Now I think about it my res is aluminium and everything else is copper which is supposed to be a problem, but I've never seen any evidence of it in my setup.

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 19:42

Flow Meter (53068) Troubleshooting Help?

I was doing some quick testing of pump speed today, and got some interesting results, although I need to do some more, and longer tests. I don't have a flow meter (yet), instead I was changing the pump speed via PWM. Pump is an EK D5 Revo, controlled through a Quadro. I've got a water temp sensor on the first radiator inlet and the second rad outlet (they're one after another in the loop), and one taped to my GPU block (and one for ambient air temp, but that was constant throughout). I performed...

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 18:10

Mad fun with software sensor haha :) (+Some suggestions / request)

I ran into similar fun trying to get the highest single core utilisation, but at least I only had to do it for 16 threads Seconding the request for a single function that can take multiple inputs and output the maximum (or minimum etc.)

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 18:03

Control another brand pump with a quadro/octo ?

I'm probably a bit late to this, but I'm controlling a EK-XTOP Revo D5 just fine with my Quadro and it works great.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 14:47

Pre-Purchase Questions

The Quadro will work in 'standalone' mode, but you will need to run the Windows software at least once to set it up. As long as you're using the attached temperature sensors, you can run Aquasuite, set up all your fan curves etc. save them to the Quadro, and then it will work with no further need for Windows. There's a few advantages of running Aquasuite in Windows though, firstly you can use data from the computer's sensors (eg motherboard temperatures), and obviously you can view and tweak thi...

Dienstag, 3. März 2020, 23:44

I just updated from X.12 to X.13 and found after upgrading that the hardware monitor didn't seem to be working. Going into the Data Quick View, only my Quadro was displayed, not the 'Data from Aqua Computer Service' option. In the end I disabled the SSH/HDD monitoring (aquasuite>Service>Hardware Monitoring), restarted the service, and then re-enabled the SSD/HDD monitoring, and it came back and all the usual sensors etc. became available again. And yes, I did try restarting my computer Hopefully...