• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 18:53

Forenbeitrag von: »wcarboni«

.net 7.0 not found error

Hi, I am using x.59 version without any issue at all, just avoided insider versions as when I tried I got issues. X.67 even though I installed .NET 7.03 is not recognizing it, any suggestion? thanks edit: nevermind .... after removing and a couple of reboot it is recognized!

Montag, 9. März 2020, 14:56

splitty9 aquabus mode possible connected devices

Zitat von »eisbehr« I don't have a Quatro, I have an Octo. But i assume this will be the same. You will get all Fan-Channels and Sensors available in the Aquaero. If you use Aquabus for connecting the Quadro, it's like the Aquaero have 8 instead of 4 Fan Channels and more Sensors. And yes, you can see and configure them in the Aquasuite. But you should connect USB as well to the Quadro, so you can make things like firmware updates in the future, because this doesn't work over aquabus. All clear...

Montag, 9. März 2020, 14:38

Zitat von »eisbehr« Zitat von »wcarboni« About the splitty there is a jumper to select or FAN or AQUABUS, it could be used to extend both anyway! Ignore what i just said. I was on the Splitty9 Active and forgot about the "normal" one. But just to get it right, if you use the Splitty9 to split the aquabus, you can only connect one calitemp in total to all devices "behind" the Splitty9. Perfect! But can I connect also the QUADRO and get all devices connected to it inside the aquasuite x as well?

Montag, 9. März 2020, 14:27

Zitat von »eisbehr« Zitat von »wcarboni« I have a splitty9 I would like to use to expand aquabus Splitty9 is just a pure PWM Fan Splitter. It has no aquabus nor own logic. It's a stand-alone product, no aquabus compatibility. Zitat von »wcarboni« I read here in forum that if I want to manage more calitemp sensors I need to expand the aquaero with aquabus x4 Correct. Per aquabus channel you can connect one calitemp, so up to four with an X4. About the splitty there is a jumper to select or FAN o...

Montag, 9. März 2020, 13:41

Hi to all, I just upgraded one of my PC from aquaero 4 to 6xt without any issue, very happy with this new device and software features provided! I am expanding and refreshing the water loop, I wanted to switch to Silent Wing 3 PWM fans for my 2 radiators, but I would like to have them connected individually without split cables, so I have a few questions to be checked with someone with more experience: BL070 PWM silent wing 3 fans are compliant with QUADRO? somewhere I read there could be an iss...