• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020, 22:16

Forenbeitrag von: »elessard«

RE: RE: Chaining RGBpx strips to a Splitty4

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »elessard« Snip After that i tried chaining the 2 RGBpx strips that were attached to the OCTO socket, to the OUT socket on the SPLITTY. Unfortunately, this doesn't worked... the two strips don't power on. Snip THIS THREAD may help. Thanks. On the manual it's not clear... they speak about this only on the Corsair connector section. On my use case, i was using the Asus port so i skipped that section. I connected the pin 2 to the pin 4 on all the Corsair port and t...

Sonntag, 7. Juni 2020, 03:11

Chaining RGBpx strips to a Splitty4

Hello, A couple of month ago i bought an OCTO and 2 RGBpx strips kit (2x 60 leds). I used one RGBpx socket on the OCTO to connect 6 strips, that is 90 leds, and the other one to connect the remaining 2 strips, that is 30 leds. Recently, my D-RGB EKWB stuff arrived and i realised that i need a way to control them. using a D-RGB splitter i can connect them directly to the mother board but the MSI software (Mystic light) is very limited. Furthermore is OS dependent so on Linux it doesn't works. Sud...

Samstag, 14. März 2020, 12:35

[Help] How to connect aquaero 6 to Fans and led

Zitat if You want absolutely two independent loops (why do You want it exactly?) Because of aesthetic reasons My Case One loop is for the GPU and the other for the CPU. I'm not interested in cooling RAMs and others motherboard components. radiators are on the back: 4x fans 140mm on the left for the GPU loop4x fans 140mm on the right for the CPU loop. On the front there 2 fans (purple) to push air outside from the top. On the back the are 3x fans (yes i forgot to mention these) pushing air form ...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 19:10

RE: RE: [Help] How to connect aquaero 6 to Fans and led

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »elessard« I was thinking to connect: pump #1 and #2 to aquaero fan port #1 and #2buy a quadro controller and connect it to the aquabus port of the aquaerobuy 2X splitty4 to connect the two groups of radiator fans. Then, connect splittyies to 2 port on the QuadroThere are 4 fan ports left (between aquaero and quadro) to potentially connect the case fans.led strips connected on the Quadro rgbpx porti would like to connect the flow sensors to the aquaero but there...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2020, 13:37

[Help] How to connect aquaero 6 to Fans and led

Hello, I have just bought an aquaero but now i'm wondering on how to connect it to all my devices. I need to connect and control separately the following group of devices: 4x PWM fans for radiator #14x PWM fans for radiator #23x PWM fans for case (maybe these could be connected directly to the mother board)PWM D5 PUMP #1PWM D5 PUMP #24 led strip rgbpx connected in seriesat least 3 temp sensors2x Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for aquaero (i not sure to add them to the loops but for the moment i'll a...