• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Montag, 15. August 2022, 14:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Jubijub«

Aquaero firmware update gets stuck at 25%

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Jubijub« Aquasuite is quite unstable I have to say, every time I visit the Aquaero settings, it crashes No, it looks like your USB Connection/Mainboard /System is not 100% stable. I am not sure I understand how you can reach that conclusion so quickly Even if my USB system was unstable, I would still expect Aquasuite to report any error "Failed to connect to device X" rather than crash. In any case I suppose Aquasuite is not tested against Aquaero whose firmware...

Montag, 15. August 2022, 00:11

New: aquasuite X

Question about virtual sensors : is there any way to have more than 4 ? Rationale : I use my AQ6 to run 2 loops. Each loop has a D5 next pump and a Flow Next sensor, and for each loop I have an intake and an exhaust air temp probe. I run my loops using set points on Delta T, calculated as the temp difference between Water and Air for each loop. So far I have one for the GPU loop, and one for the CPU loop. My issue : I would love to have an average, or a min/max or water and air temperature (I am...

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 19:52

New: aquasuite X

Any idea on why Aquasuite crashes when I visit my AQ6 settings ? (it doesn't crash immediately, it crashes after 3-4 seconds) All my components have been updated to the latest firmware. EDIT : it stopped crashing afterI opened it as Administrator once

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 19:50

I fixed it with a hard reset (with the jumpers) to put it in recovery mode. Aquasuite is quite unstable I have to say, every time I visit the Aquaero settings, it crashes

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 16:38

Edited, I just tried that, same issue

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 16:29

The issue : under Aquasuite X.57, I managed to update all my components firmware, except for the Aquaero 6. All devices are plugged by USB. The Aquaero seems to work (it's an old Aquaero, it worked with its old config. I tried a factory reset and now of course all the fans are at 100%) The AQ6 is plugged to a Hubby 7 along with 2 Ultitube Next, 2 Flow Next, 1 Cryos Kuplex vision. All the other devices seem to work and got updated with no issues. I also have an Aquabus with the same devices, plug...

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 11:19

How to control A-RGB lights ?

I bought an AQ specifically for the “doesn’t require drivers or specific OS, set it up once and it works independently. I don’t blame Aquacomputer for not expanding this to RGBpx, it’s probably a super niche market and for most users having the Aquasuite service running in the back is perfectly acceptable. Oh well, I’ll have static lighting I guess.

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 22:34

Zitat von »Remayz« https://www.aquacomputer.de/tl_files/aquacomputer/downloads/manuals/aquaero_5_aquaero_6_english.pdf look at page 39. I don't own an aquaero so i can't test, but it seems that through aquabus, only the fan outputs, and the temp and flow inputs are controllable. but not the ARGB outputs. Hum… The Octo manual also makes no mention of this. So it would appear there is no Aquabus solution, only USB, which requires Windows

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 21:55

Zitat von »pagusas« Zitat von »Remayz« well.. for ARGB there's only the Farbwerk360 but it's USB only afaik. The Octo and quadro only serve as fan controllers in Aquabus i believe. Any reason to not use aquasuite to transmit the data through USB? The Octo has 2 ARGB ports for supporting ARGB in aquasuite. I do exactly what the OP wants, just with my CPU temp instead of Water temp. To do what you'd want OP, an OCTO would work + setting up a virtual sensor in the sensors section and setting the R...

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 10:28

Thanks for your reply. My reason (which is why I got an AQ6 in the first place) is that I use my computer 50-50 between windows and Linux (Arch), and to my knowledge there is no aqua suite for Linux? If it did exist I would rely just on USB and ditch the Aquabus, but it doesn’t seem like an option ? (I’d be happy to be proven wrong

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 23:53

Hello, I am lost on which Aquacomputer product to use to achieve this. I have an Aquaero 6, a bunch of other devices (Ultitube Next, high flow next, etc…) I also have a bunch of devices with A-RGB (Noiseblocker fans, EKWB blocks lights.) I would like to control A-RGB lights based on delta-T calculated by the Aquaero. Which products shall I use in between ? I need some sort of splitter that offers multiple RGBpx channels (since I have 2 loops, I want to control 2 groups of lights), and “something...