• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 13. April 2020, 14:58

Forenbeitrag von: »colin342«

Splitty 9 active PWM problem

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Disappointed in the brevity of the reply. A short explanation would have been helpful. Too often the consumer is bounced between manufacturers, being told 'it;s the other guys issue'. The problem is exclusive to the splitty9 active? I have a splitty9 (not active) driving nine Noctua A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 fans, on fan port 4 of an aquaero 6 XT with a curve controller. I have 20% minimum power and no issues with PWM control. Noctua had the great ide...

Sonntag, 15. März 2020, 22:06

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Shoggy« The most important info is missing: which fans do you use? If your answer is Noctua or EKWB you can blame the fans for this problem. Disappointed in the brevity of the reply. A short explanation would have been helpful. Too often the consumer is bounced between manufacturers, being told 'it;s the other guys issue'. The problem is exclusive to the splitty9 active? I have a splitty9 (not active) driving nine Noctua A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 fans, on fan...

Sonntag, 15. März 2020, 21:19

Ok, I am using noctuas industrial PPC 2000 PWM fans, i didn't know that there were problems using PWM whit fans of these brands. Thanks for the response.

Sonntag, 15. März 2020, 13:36

I have an quaeri 6 XT and to two of the fan outputs is an splitty 9 active connected. 1 splitty is connected to 7 pwm fans en the other to 4 pwm fans. I have bought the active version because of the PWM signal amplification. Now the problem is that is have to set the minimum power to 90% before the 7 fans even start spinning (and as you can iamgine that gives me little room for PWM control) so comparing to the splitty with 4 fans, here the fans start spinning at a minimum power of 60% So i went ...