• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 17. März 2020, 17:28

Forenbeitrag von: »SuperStray«

Newbie problems

I got hold of another computer, and it registers the pump..... i'm baffled....... Any ideas anyone?

Dienstag, 17. März 2020, 12:06

Newbie problems

My mainboard is a Gigabyte z390 Aorus. I have two internal usb 2.0 ports. it's connected directly to one of those. i've tried to connect it to both, just to be sure

Dienstag, 17. März 2020, 10:25

Newbie problems

Thanx for the quick answer :-) There are no entries with the ID 0c70. The internal usb port is not fawlty. I tried to connect something else, and it works fine. I have three internal USB cables laying around, and i've tried them all. The only thing I can think of is.... Could there be a setiing in the pump software that blocks a USB signal? It's in german, so i don't understand all that much..... Either that, or the pump is fawlty.

Dienstag, 17. März 2020, 08:50

Newbie problems

Hi Everyone! I'm really having trouble connecting the aquastream ultimate to my computer. No matter what i try, my win10 rig won't recognize that there is a pump connected to the system. When i check device manager there is no new entries. As a result of this i can't install the software either because it says you need to have an aquastream product connected. I have checked the polarity of the usb cable. the red wire where the arrow is, and i've checked that the pins are correct on the motherboa...