• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 23:34

Forenbeitrag von: »Gus«

Power supply voltage to aquaero 6 XT

Zitat As You wish, in my opinion no need, it can be useful for more than one person. Ok. May I ask you to tell me how to post a picture here. I'm asked to type the picture URL. Does the picture have to be published on internet to get an URL? Zitat Please stand by for Mascot investigation I opened the Mascot converter and found an adjustable knob. I managed to set the output voltage to 11,99V. So far so good. Zitat As always there is a long story behind. Basically, both wires are supposed to be ...

Montag, 23. März 2020, 09:08

Zitat Well, first of all I’ve looked to the Mascot 9460 datasheet and it is actually a stabilized converter with 13,2 V output voltage. So, this is kinda good news. Then, the datasheet says “output voltage internally adjustable 9,0-14,5 V” - usually there is some sort of a knob to be turned with a screwdriver, but I do not see any on the photo. Unfortunately the manual says nothing about it being user-adjustable. In fact, the manual barely says anything useful, but You could perhaps contact Mas...

Donnerstag, 19. März 2020, 21:23

Thanx Caronen for a most informative reply! Conclusion 1:I will stabilise! I intend to use 8 fans: be quiet! SILENT WINGS 3 PWM (140 mm, 1000 rpm, 59,5 CFM) According to their website the Current consumption is 0,06A and the Safety current - whatever that is? - is 0,3 A. On the fan it says 0,3A. 8 x 0,3 A = 2,4 A If I decide in the future to change one or two of the fans to the high speed version (consumption 0,5 A) I will still be within 3 A. Unfortunately the 24 V source is not very stable. Wh...

Dienstag, 17. März 2020, 23:29

Hi! According to the user manual for the aquaero 6 XT the power supply voltage is 12V DC plusminus 5% (and 5V DC plusminus 5%). Both voltages are supplied to the controller using a 4 pin female Molex plug. Most users of this device probably just plug it to the computer PSU - but I'm not into computers. I don't even have one. I will be using the aquaero to control four fans in my homebuilt heating system on my sailboat. The boat electrical system is 24V DC so I intend to use a DC/DC converter to ...