Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 09:53

Forenbeitrag von: »Badgerslayer7«

New: aquasuite X

Well that’s pathetic.

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 09:19

The connections fine I can change and save settings to the device. Is there any way to be able revert the firmware. Just to try. I have not changed anything related to bios or drivers on my system. It’s only happened fldirectly after updating to x49

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022, 22:27

Yes it’s a valid connection. It’s has a green light next to the device. The same as the highflow next.

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022, 20:57

I’ve had the octo in my system for 2 years nothing has changed apart from the firmware. I can see using usbdeview it’s the octo disconnecting reconnecting. My high flow next is not doing it.

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 17:20

If you read the above post you will see I’m getting usb disconnects reconnects since updating the octo firmware. That’s with x49

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 12:33

I downloaded x48 but it won’t allow me to downgrade my firmware on the octo. I’ve had it 2 years now. I’ve never unplugged anything from it before when I’ve done numerous firmware updates. I guess I’ll have to contact support. Thanks for your reply.

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022, 11:18

Thanks for your reply. I don’t understand how plugging it into a laptop would help. The firmware on the octo is the latest that came with x49. Surely it wouldn’t give me option of reflashing the firmware?

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022, 01:33

I had issues updating my octo with this x49 version. Firstly it took about 5-6 attempts to update the octo firmware. The aqua suite would not recognise my octo at the first attempt. I tried several reboots. It would pause half way through the update. Finally I managed to get it to update and would then recognise the octo but now I’m getting a random usb disconnects reconnects issue that I can hear. I think that’s what caused the issues with the firmware update. I’ve never had issues before this ...

Sonntag, 7. November 2021, 21:30

Just updated to x47 now high flow next is not displaying the data source text above the temperature reading

Donnerstag, 19. März 2020, 23:33

New: OCTO - the compact 8 channel fan controller with 100W power

Hello, Does the octo work with Corsair ML Pros 140 the non led ones? Only I’ve just connected it all up with 6 140 ml pro and pump with 4 temp probes. 2 measuring water temp and the other 2 air temp and turned on my system and only the pumps working the fans haven’t spun up. There just off. I’ve not been able to download the software yet as I’m draining and cleaning my loop before i get everything connected up again. Cheers