• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 2. April 2020, 02:16

Forenbeitrag von: »Tellik«

Pre-Purchase Questions

Yeah, point #1 is the big one that I'm considering and sticking with the aquaero on top of the Linux situation.

Mittwoch, 1. April 2020, 19:12

Pre-Purchase Questions

So if they effectively do the same things, what exactly is the difference between the Quadro and Aquearo? I mean other than visually. But that is good to know that the quadro will work standalone and operate independently of the PC. I must have missed that when I was dumping as much information into my head about everything.

Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 18:35

Pre-Purchase Questions

So if I understand it right, the higher feature rich pumps are basically used if they're the control of the system? That actually kind of makes sense. I was originally looking at the controller as more of a display than a brains of the operation in a way for some reason. I think I'm starting to burn myself out doing all the research and over complicating everything. One thing I did just get a response back from Aquacomputer from, was that the Ultimate version has sata power instead of molex, and...

Montag, 30. März 2020, 22:48

Pre-Purchase Questions

Hello, I am attempting to put together a system to provide my total system management, and everywhere else I've asked hasn't resulted in any usable information. I plan on building a dual loop water cooling system for my computer, and I'm still not quite sure of all the components I need. I want to use an Aquacomputer pump in each loop, however I'm not sure which one to get to make sure I have all the features I want. Specifically, I am not sure about the difference between the Ultimate and Ultra...