• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 14. April 2020, 19:08

Forenbeitrag von: »magade«

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

So, the problem is NOT fix, I need Aquasuite live hardware monitoring from linux host on a windows VM or other solution to make Aquasuite directly on linux to make live monitoring and adaptative water-cooling Aquaero

Dienstag, 14. April 2020, 14:15

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

how can you read out hardware information of linux host on a windows VM??? by using motherboard internal usb cabled on Aquaero?

Dienstag, 14. April 2020, 11:36

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

Hi, and how they do?? cause vm doesn't acces host hardware information ; often hardware is virtualized.

Sonntag, 12. April 2020, 19:27

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

I make a mistake, I confise with HWINFO linux packet who list hardware information but it is not the HWINFO64 software. HWINFO does only exist for windows plateforme. but a different app existe in linux world with the same name but it is not the same application. Sorry for the mistake, sorry . More hard than I explained but perhaps some other software could be use and export information by LAN network et a easy format (json or other stuff like that) to be exploitable for Aquasuite.

Sonntag, 12. April 2020, 18:23

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

i, thanks DIAGO for your answers, HWINFO existe for linux, I just installed it today on my linux Debian serveur (cli). But , in fact I don't have yet the capacities to remote it in a lan network to use it in a windows vm. But, in my mind, it couldn't be expansif for a programmer to update Aquasuite windows version to listen HWiNFO REMOTE PLUGGING (that existe and is developed by HWINFO team.) on a LAN TCP IP port and Aquasuite is able to use HWINFO information but I don't know yet how fonction t...

Sonntag, 12. April 2020, 16:38

suggestion

to be constructive, perhaps a solution will be to create a kind of linux's agent then transfert live hardware information overs lan network like HWINFO REMOTE plugging, NETDATA or SNMP protocol to get all information with a virtual machine who had Aquasuite installed. But Aquasuite have to be updated with more application configuration acces like HWINFO REMOTE ,netdata or other live log could be remote over TCP IP from an linux agent or HWINFO REMOTE plugging. Perhaps HWINFO REMOTE plugging comp...

Sonntag, 12. April 2020, 14:29

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

Hi, first, sorry for my English but it is not my native language. I had spend 1000 euro of aquacomputer product and no linux version!!!!! aqua computer make fabulous product for geek client but geek client use often linux os and NO LINUX VERSION AQUASUITE in on the road!!!! I don't understand why, all company make linux version of software and this on product not destiny for geek client!!! Why this company snob linux user????? In my case, I want to une Proxmox for create a serveur virtualization...