• 24.04.2024, 01:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Dienstag, 19. Mai 2020, 14:28

Forenbeitrag von: »broodro0ster«

Can Octo via Aquasuite turn off a PC for emergency scenario, or is the signal cable for Vision required?

I don't think you can setup alarms with the Octo, but you can do it with the Aquaero 6LT. Alarms give you the possibility to make a sound or shut down the computer. And the 6LT has a passthough RPM cable to connect to the CPU header of the mobo. So you're mobo can also do the shutdown incase the flowmeter stops spinning. But I'm not sure how this works on the Octo

Mittwoch, 22. April 2020, 09:21

High flow sensor ticking

Zitat von »mattlach« In my experience with mine, and others that I have read, this is pretty typical during and right after initial fill. Within a few days of running, usually all air works its way out of the system, and it quiets down. At least I think that is what is happening. That wasn't the case for me. I build a test loop first on my bench with some softtubing. Just a pump, flowmeter, filter and a valve to create resistance. So I could easily manipulate all parts to get the air out. After...

Mittwoch, 22. April 2020, 09:15

Flow Meter (53068) Troubleshooting Help?

I'd suggest you to open it up and clean it. There is not much you can do wrong. It just 4 screws to remove the top plate and then another 3 screws to remove the sensor housing. Then you can take out the impeller and clean/check it. Or maybe you have some blockage in one of your blocks that drops the flow?

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 13:16

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.6

Zitat von »kotletas« Could someone start thread for PLAYGROUND? • To post common virtual software templates for various purposes, (e.g. fan hysteresis based on degrees, that is apparently f-cking magic in 2020, no one except for MSI Afterburner and SpeedFan supports it). • To request virtual sensor templates for those whose imagination is weaker. Because: • I want my 4 system fans to spin in step-based pattern (not curve-based) + have option to set hysteresis (exactly like in MSI Afterburner). ...

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 13:10

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.6

I have a question. I was playing with this last weekend and made something that makes use of the Switch functions. So once a value has been exceeded, it keep outputting 1. But is there a way to reset the switch again? When a certain condition is reached I want that switch turns back off and outputs 0, but I don't think there is a way to do that?

Samstag, 18. April 2020, 21:41

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »broodro0ster« I made some time to update from X4 to X16 and create a new dashboard. I really like the new design! Good job. Now that it's getting warmer, I sometimes use my 2nd profile with a fixed fan speed instead of profile 1 which cools by delta T. This is so easy with the hotkeys. When I open a game, I press ctrl+alt+numpad2 to load profile and when I stopped my game, I press ctrl+alt+numpad1 to load profile 1 again. But for some reason, this doesn't always work. I had this issu...

Freitag, 17. April 2020, 00:07

High flow sensor ticking

Zitat von »Stephan« I heard the video several times and it is hard to classify the amplitude of the noise. The sensor shold be silent but not noiseless. It looks you have already adjusted the play between the needle to a perfect value. If there is still strange ticking noise it must be something different. Most common is still dirt inside the sensor but as you have already cleaned it this shouldn't be the issue. Somehting that also could work is to achieve a more fixed position of the rotor cen...

Donnerstag, 16. April 2020, 13:18

High flow sensor ticking

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that this evening.

Donnerstag, 16. April 2020, 10:05

High flow sensor ticking

The shop can't do anything for me. Watercooling parts that have been used can't be returned and they told me to wait a few weeks because it's probably air build up. If it's still ticking after a few, I can send it in for RMA. But I rather not wait that long to get it fixed. The sensor is in a temporary test loop with softtubing, so I can easily move it around to bleed the air from it. I'm quite sure there are no more airpockets inside the flow meter and the ticking continues. I tried your soluti...

Mittwoch, 15. April 2020, 22:19

High flow sensor ticking

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm comfortable to do this, but I'll check with the shop where I bought it first. Maybe they can exchange it before going all this.

Mittwoch, 15. April 2020, 16:09

High flow sensor ticking

I opened it and it was spotless inside. After assembly it's still sounding like it was before. Something is noticed was that the impeller has quite a bit a play on the shaft, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that.

Mittwoch, 15. April 2020, 15:04

High flow sensor ticking

Hi, I bought a brand new High Flow sensor and I tested it in a test loop. I noticed that it makes a quite loud ticking noise. I placed it horizontally as suggested in other threads and reserved the flow, the it doesn't help at all. Even at 100l/h I can still hear it ticking and at 300l/h it's horrible. Are they all like this, do they need to break in or am I just unlucky?

Mittwoch, 15. April 2020, 10:12

New: aquasuite X

I made some time to update from X4 to X16 and create a new dashboard. I really like the new design! Good job. Now that it's getting warmer, I sometimes use my 2nd profile with a fixed fan speed instead of profile 1 which cools by delta T. This is so easy with the hotkeys. When I open a game, I press ctrl+alt+numpad2 to load profile and when I stopped my game, I press ctrl+alt+numpad1 to load profile 1 again. But for some reason, this doesn't always work. I had this issue last weekend. I then tri...