• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 16. April 2020, 14:55

Forenbeitrag von: »thePoison«

RE: RE: X.16 Crashing to Desktop

Zitat von »foxi« Zitat von »thePoison« Zitat von »foxi« Zitat von »thePoison« I notice since upgrading from x.15 to x.16 that anytime the D5 NEXT or QUARDO overview pages are loaded/viewed, the application immediately crashes to desktop. Anyone know a way to fix this behavior? I have not been able to figure it out, it seems to be an item on the overview page, and not the overview page itself. I tested this by individually adding items one-by-one to a new overview page until it crashes. Same Pro...

Dienstag, 14. April 2020, 19:01

RE: RE: X.16 Crashing to Desktop

Zitat von »foxi« Zitat von »thePoison« I notice since upgrading from x.15 to x.16 that anytime the D5 NEXT or QUARDO overview pages are loaded/viewed, the application immediately crashes to desktop. Anyone know a way to fix this behavior? I have not been able to figure it out, it seems to be an item on the overview page, and not the overview page itself. I tested this by individually adding items one-by-one to a new overview page until it crashes. Same Problem here. Try to load the old overview...

Dienstag, 14. April 2020, 17:46

X.16 Crashing to Desktop

I notice since upgrading from x.15 to x.16 that anytime the D5 NEXT or QUARDO overview pages are loaded/viewed, the application immediately crashes to desktop. Anyone know a way to fix this behavior? I have not been able to figure it out, it seems to be an item on the overview page, and not the overview page itself. I tested this by individually adding items one-by-one to a new overview page until it crashes.