• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Dienstag, 18. August 2020, 13:17

Forenbeitrag von: »lhdrive«

Is this positioning of the high flow USB sensor okay? And a Q about Octo

Thanks for confirmation regarding the sensor orientation The soft sensors are not selectable within the alarm section, hence why zi asked if there are pending upgrades to include this feature Thanks

Montag, 17. August 2020, 14:40

Is this positioning of the high flow USB sensor okay? And a Q about Octo

I have the sensor mounted to a bracket as shown below is this orientation okay? Also, when I go to the sensors menu item for the Octo within Aquasuite, the high flow USB is displayed under "MPS Flow" However, when I go to Alarm settings for the Octo only the flow input on the Octo can be used. Is a change coming to incorporate it?

Freitag, 31. Juli 2020, 02:08

Any plans to add standard 3-pin ARGB headers to the Octo/Quadro?

And, if just purchasing the adapters and cables, you can select the "letter" postage option, so no barrier to obtai I g PS, that postage worked for me!!

Montag, 27. Juli 2020, 02:38

Further feedback

Hi Shoggy Thanks for checking I'm still having problems as follows: I've set up profiles and saved them On restarting (after full shut down) Aquasuite isn't showing these updates. I stop the service, restart it, shut down Aquasuite and the service and restart both apications and the profile now return In summary, they are saving, but it's quite the process to have them return

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 04:51

since X.23, unable to save more than one profile into Octo

Using Octo, MPS USB and Farbwerk 360 can only save one profile now since X.23 update

Montag, 1. Juni 2020, 15:25

Help! molex power connection stuck on Quadro and now on my Octo!!

I have a Quadro, ran a molex extension from Phobya and when I tried to remove I can not remove the molex connector. Anyone else experience this? I replaced the Quadro with an Octo, connected the molex using the molex power connector from a Corsair AX860 and the same thing has happened. I have a number of other molex connections which all can disconnect. I have two Aqua Computer items which cannot disconnect, and it's not due to a specific cable. what to do?

Montag, 18. Mai 2020, 17:03

Can Octo via Aquasuite turn off a PC for emergency scenario, or is the signal cable for Vision required?

As per heading Have an Octo and USB flow sensor coming In event of pump failure (no flow) would like to power down PC automatically. Don't want to use a Windows app like HWInfo in conjunction, just Aqua Computer products. Is this option built into the Octo via Aquasuite or do I need to purchase the signal cable that connects to signal input on Octo and other end to main board?

Dienstag, 28. April 2020, 01:46

Quadro + Splitty4 + Splitty4?

BackgroundCurrently successfully running a Quadro + Splitty4 for fan control, temp monitoring and RGB controlFour Corsair ML120 Pro RGB fans are connected to the Splitty4 Corsair RGB headers on the Splitty4Question: There is an Aquacomputer RGBpx out connection on the Splitty4; Can this be used to connect a second Splitty4 to add another 4 Corsair RGB fan connections? If so, what additional cable is required not already supplied with the Splitty4?