Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 22:34

Forenbeitrag von: »leapfrog«

D5 NEXT LED not able to change color mode

SOLVED [solved] D5 NEXT: RGBpx output not functionnal

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 15:35

D5 NEXT LED not able to change color mode

I am not having any luck changing the LED on D5 Next pump. I can turn it off using Aquasuite but that is the only thing that I can do to it. It is plugged into RGB on aquaero 6

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 22:35

Playground Settings working or not?

InfoSeeker Thank you Very Much. That is working perfect. I was missing the last step. Looking at your images sent how does your Ambient/ Coolant Delta factor into a controller? It is 5 degrees, so guessing the coolant is 5 deg above ambient. Does that help separate fans and radiator speeds. I am just learning the whole water coolant and Aquasuite process and I am loving it and want to do more, but finding info is tough if I dont know what to look for or what all I can do with system.

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 05:09

My thought was the formula would help with constant temp sensor changes which starts and stops fans. They are quiet when running but not so much starting. I am waiting for more sensors to be sent but for now I just have two physical sensors the other are software. Thank You.

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 01:16

Here are screenshots. I do not think it is working because temps found in the controller are more like the ones found on the front end of the formula. Also, is there a way to disable temp sensors not in use so they dont show up on Overview pages?

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 01:43

I setup a Virtual Software Sensor in the Playground using a 30 time average to limit some of the constant temp movements, but I am not sure if it is working. I do not see the name I created anywhere outside of Playground.