• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 154.

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 15:24

Forenbeitrag von: »k2viper«

New: aquasuite X

Is Aquasuite Nvidia GPU power monitoring still down? I'm still on X.36 )

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 09:14

Is Nvidia power monitoring back in X.40?

Montag, 10. Mai 2021, 15:59

Zitat von »cptninc« I am still on X.36 because of this. Same here, and no problems with memory leaks. Zitat von »cptninc«

Montag, 10. Mai 2021, 15:58

Zitat von »sebastian« No, the bug is NOT fixed. Until this bug is fixed in all driver versions (Game, whql... ) this value is not available. Well, I'm using X.36 and 465.89 Nvidia driver, no issues with GPU power monitoring so far. Why cant you use older approach that work in X.36?

Montag, 10. Mai 2021, 11:10

Is the Nvidia GPU power monitoring back in X.39?

Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2021, 18:21

0c Delta at idle

You better check your sensors calibration ofsets with control thermometer. I've calibrated my own sensors in a glass of water, room temperature, and thermometer in a glass. Typically at idle there could be low deltas, but not zero or subzero.

Montag, 12. April 2021, 22:43

Is it possible

JST 1,25 has exactly 1,25mm pitch and fits perfectly into aquacomputer RGBpx ports.

Montag, 12. April 2021, 16:23

Is it possible

Under Molex brand they are called picoblade, but in some places JST 1,25 is the right name for the same thing. There are pre-crimped with wires.

Sonntag, 11. April 2021, 21:40

Is it possible

JST 1,25 4-pin pre-wired connectors on aliexpress. Solder them to any 4-wire cable you need.

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 09:48

Farbwerk360 V2 aRGB and RGBpx ports

Zitat von »Fengshui« it one or the other? True. I think they are simply parallel-connected inside the farbwerk360. So you can use either aRGB or RGBpx on each of its channels.

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 09:43

D5 Next Pump setup help

Dont bother too much about the wires, currents are not that big. I bought JST 1,25 pre-crimpled from aliexpress (like these 5-pin ). Cut it in two, and you have two pre-crimped headers ready to solder to your USB wire extension.

Mittwoch, 31. März 2021, 09:16

Aquasuite x.38 GPU Power sensor

Same here. Still running X.36. BTW, Hwinfo can read the GPU power sensor despite the Nvidia driver bug we are told by Aquacomputer.

Samstag, 27. März 2021, 10:28

Aquasuite x.38 GPU Power sensor

It is removed by Aquacomputer from the latest versions, due to Nvidia's latest drivers bug. Though, some people do not have the latest Nvidia cards and drivers and still ask Aquacomputer to return it as a default-off option for power users.

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 10:40

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

japemo Yes.

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 10:00

NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4

You need to know exact number of leds in each connected fan, and thus create a separate LED controller in Aquasuite for each fan connected, first controller for first fan from 1 to N LEDs, second from N+1 to 2N leds, third accordingly etc. Meaning you have correctly connected all fans RGB to Splitty4 and it is connected from QUADRO RGBpx.

Freitag, 12. März 2021, 20:27

3090 Power Draw Reporting

Zitat von »sebastian« The nvidia driver has memory leaks and problems when we use the nvidia api to readout this value. We have removed this value permantly from our monitoring. Is Nvidia aware of the problem with the driver and will it be fixed any time soon? Again I ask you to return this value as a disabled-by-default option for those users who do not have latest Nvidia GPUs and drivers.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 19:51

Zitat von »Fracktastical« I second this feature request! +1 Leave GPU package power at least as option. I'm not affected by the bug since I'm not using latest Nvidia driver.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 12:05

Asking again, what about Change: Hardware monitoring, NVIDIA Power Usage Sensor removed (NVIDIA driver bug) Is this GPU package power value not being usable in latest versions?

Montag, 1. März 2021, 16:00

X.37Change: Hardware monitoring, NVIDIA Power Usage Sensor removed (NVIDIA driver bug) Is it removed even for those who was not affected by this bug? E.g. I use GPU power for "Total package power" virtual software sensor.

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2021, 20:12

D5 NEXT pump won't power on properly.

Pump runs at 100% because 12v is being supplied, but the pump's controller with screen, lights, and USB functionality needs to be 5v powered. Maybe it's a totally dead pump's controller, but I believe at least screen's backlight or pump's leds should turn on even if pump's controller is dead. So I'd double checked power connector and PSU's 5v output.

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2021, 13:24

D5 NEXT pump won't power on properly.

D5 NEXT requires both 12v and 5v supply to operate. If you power it with 12v PSU only, it should always run at 100% without screen/lights/USB features to operate. Pump's controller with screen is 5v powered. So, it is not looking like your pump is faulty. Power it with proper SATA power connector supplying both 12 and 5v.

Freitag, 12. Februar 2021, 08:29

Is this normal Humming sound from D5 Next?

Zitat von »Kuminauha« https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32731216….27424c4d5WmT7b This is the one I was talking about. Seems to be a copy. The imperrel is metal but the cup or housing is made from delrin or similar material. Definitely, it is one of the "chinese D5" 18W PWM D5-like pumps. A clone in original D5 dimensions, but simplified design to be cheaper.

Freitag, 12. Februar 2021, 08:26

Zitat von »Bartdude« Twin D5 using Duel Revo, all EK. Never heard any sound from my pumps, good anti vibration EK Revo mount is one of the best on the market, if not the best D5 mount in case of anti-vibration. I have EK D5 combo res with such mount, it is queit, though I still managed to make additional antivibration rubber standoffs between Revo mount and case panel its mounted on. There is never too much antivibration

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021, 19:35

Aliexpress "chinese D5" (bykski/barrow/etc) PWM 18W D5-like pump is not a D5. It is simplified for cheapening clone/copy in mounting dimensions of original D5. It is less powerful then original, has plastic working chamber instead of stainless (original) and cheaper electronics circuit. Though, original D5 (Lowara) pums still can be found on Aliexpress, they are original.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021, 15:00

I bet there is not enough rubber.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021, 09:59

[SOLVED] Farbwerk 360 Over Current

In aquasuite, fill the unused length of the 90-leds available strips with all-white LED controller.

Montag, 8. Februar 2021, 08:27

D5 Next - flow rate 0

No, D5 NEXT calculates flow basing on pump's rpm and power draw. MPS is differential pressure sensor, not only a calculator, but D5 NEXT virtual sensor is a calculator.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2021, 21:37

Breaking all limits: aquasuite X.6

Use Multiply by 0.xx user defined number

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 12:27

aquaero 6 PWM 2x 2 pin plugs: where to find ?

https://aliexpress.ru/item/5PCS-LOT-YT49…4363.1576863165 Also these 2-pin connectors for aquaero Power output

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 17:04

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« For clarification: for maximum safety, we need to set fans to zero PRIOR to updating the aquasuite, in case a firmware update is required? I believe not. Fans are fed by 12v power line, when the device itself is 5V powered. 5V stabilty is mandatory during the firmware update, so it is reasonable to disable e.g. RGBpx lights connected to device, but not fans.

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 19:27

Ultitube problems...

Zitat von »Tasky« I thought AC was pretty much top end stuff all round. Look yourself, EK revo has two changeable thick rubber rings, pump with top or res can be rotated any angle inside it. Rings not only dampen vibrations, but also absorb noise. Ultitube mounts are thin rubber thumb screws, that cant even hold the tube vertically without an additional top mount, and res ports can be directed only one way. I also have D5 NEXT w/Ultitop combo and EK's one is definitely quieter.

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 17:52

Ultitube problems...

Zitat von »Tasky« I'd have expected a precision-made mount from AC to be vastly superior to a crappy plastic EK one. I have EK res with "Revo" mount, and ULTITOP with aquacomputer mounts. In terms of vibration dampening, EK mount is vastly superior to ULTITOP one. Though, I found both mounts not good enough and added even more dampening to them, in different ways because of different approaches they are designed. Not sure how good is ULTITUBE one, but EK Revo mount is definitely good, both in t...

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 14:46

Ultitube problems...

Dramatically lower flow rate or an error with temps measurement. Clogged waterblocks? Mkay, you are describing your friends' problem, so let me tell my friend's story One of my penmates had his flow totally stuck after only adding new Watercool res, a new additional 360 rad and ZMT tubes. He tried all, thinking he somehow made a mistake somewhere in flow direction, or there is large air bubbles in both his pumps. Bled the loop multiple times, tried it both with external Mora and without. I said ...

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 09:16

D5 Next Pump setup help

Its better to ask aquacomputer support for replacement controller unit.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 15:30

D5 Next Noise

Zitat von »Tasky« Micro bubbles trapped around the bearing? If you look at D5 impeller you can see a thin opening in the center, so trapped bubbles will leave the bearing when the pump is off. Meaning pump has been oriented up top or side, or in its recommended orientations. If so, trapped air bubbles are unlikely to be the case.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 10:06

Updating OCTO firmware now requires me to disconnect all devices?

According to stephan's point, a 5V power supply stability is mandatory while updating firmware. Fans are not being powered from 5V line, but RGBpx leds are being fed from 5V. Though, it may be enough to disconnect or "soft turn off" leds prior to updating firmware. But afair, while updating e.g. farbwerk360's firmware, it is turning off leds itself, not forcing user to manually disconnect anything. What's the point to disconnect fans, that are drawing nothing from 5V power line?

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 08:51

Power for D5 Next Pump

No. D5 NEXT uses both 12v and 5v power from SATA, and your case 3-pin would provide only 12v. You have to use SATA power connector for D5 NEXT.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 08:49

Pump Orientation Options

For example, EK D5 mounts are allowing to turn pump any angle, so outlet can be pointed down. But EK D5 mounts are not compatible with D5 NEXT, only with "standard" D5 without additional attach.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 21:11

The Best Silent Pump

I dont understand how to get such a thing running, how do I find the right speeds for my pumps. All I have is a cheap noise meter.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 15:46

The Best Silent Pump

JustinThyme Can you explain what's the main idea to get working noise cancellation that you describing? D5 pumps themselves vary in noise and usually an exact pump/top unit with its exact mount needs to find its most comfortable running speed (though yes, software controlled pumps are best while looking for most comfortable and less resonating speed). But in any exact pump/top unit, good anti-vibration mounts are key to quiet operation. Any pump, even the best ones, that is hard mounted to the c...

Freitag, 15. Januar 2021, 08:47

Zitat von »sebastian« this feature exists, you can right click to a sensor in upper area (sensor List) and export this sensor. Aww, thanks, havent seen it yet. sebastian, What is this new feature? D5 NEXT Firmware 1019: Neu: Key lock

Freitag, 15. Januar 2021, 08:26

Zitat von »Endeav« The new update removed my previous virtual sensors, which is inconvenient. How about X.35 with other devices (aquaero, d5 next)? I have complicated Playground sensors running. Lose them having to re-create, is a major pain. Does aquaero, d5 next and farbwerk360 also need to disconnect everything prior to updating? BTW sebastian please can you add Playground sensors export/import feature?

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 16:35

Okay how's X.35 so far? A bit scary to update in this case I have D5 NEXT and farbwerk360 that are to be firmware updated with the X.35. Currently running X.31, luckily havent ran into X.32-X.34 issues. Btw what is this feature: D5 NEXT Firmware 1019: Neu: Key lock

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 21:22

OCTO TEMP WITH RGB

Not sure about Quadro/Octo RGBpx controllers, but with farbwerk360, "Color switch" effect gradiently changes set colors. Looks very good. [attach]8017[/attach]

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 08:42

Bauer If it is a software sensor (not a phy sensor connected to an aquacomputer device) then most likely, your aquacomputer device loses USB connection. Make sure that your Windows power plan do not allow to disable USB connections.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 09:17

Aquasuite X.32 and OCTO fan controller firmware update issue

Some time ago i ran into issues having to re-create all my Playground sensors due to faulty aquauite update. Looks like aquacomputer is not doing any extended testing prior to updates roll-out. Personally I prefer to wait a few days before updating, to look if other users have issues with the update or not.

Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 17:59

Quadro supply voltage not in range error, no fan output

Have you tried other cables/molex connectors from your PSU? As for your D5 NEXT's problem, typically it is enough to make sure that your Windows power plan do not allow to disable USB connections. When your pump loses software sensor, most likely its because it is losing USB connection. Also there are known USB problems on AM4 platform (seen messages with problems on X470 and X570) due to AMD USB drivers.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2021, 12:31

Aquaero 6 with EKWB drgb fans

Yes you can use splitty4 for grouping D-RGB fans together, but make sure your fans have appropriate D-RGB connectors for splitty4. EK fans should have "motherboard type" 3-pin DRGB connectors that can be chained together and connected to current farbwerk360 version that already has motherboard type DRGB ports onboard. BTW farbwerk360's aquabus port is not operating. USB connection is needed to control DRGB. But its not a problem.

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 18:53

Aquaero 6 with EKWB drgb fans

Aquaero does not have D-RGB controller onboard. You need farbwerk360 or octo or quadro.