• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 10. Mai 2020, 09:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Easy01«

New: aquasuite X

Is there a way to create custom VISION templates? Like where you have a blank template and you decide how many data sources you would like to have and letter size and maybe a pencil tool to make some drawings. It would be cool to have a user friendly interface like that. But I don't mind if I have do some coding.

Samstag, 9. Mai 2020, 17:39

[SOLVED] Aquasuite X 1.7 not recognizes farbwerks 360 on AMD

I have figured out a workaround. I have exported the Registry files that belongs to the 0c70 ID from my Intel system where the farbwerks 360 was recognized properly. and re-registered them on the systems that couldn't recognize the farbwerk 360. System restart (Important!) And now it works like a charm on both of the AMD systems where it was not detected before.

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020, 23:47

[SOLVED] Aquasuite X 1.7 not recognizes farbwerks 360 on AMD

I have recently purchased a farbwerk 360 led controller, but when I wanted to install aquasuite it says there is no USB device detected. I also have a vision display and that was detected and works flawlessly. So the wiring is fine. When I check the device manager I can see the farbwerk 360 at the usb devices. What is even more weird that I have tried it on two other computers I have an old intel system and there it was worked as it should and get recognized without any issues. But when I tried ...