• 24.04.2024, 22:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 19:44

Forenbeitrag von: »Ralph_IT«

Updated to Aquasuite X.35 -> All Virtual Sensors are gone!

Thanks, Sebastian! That save me a ton of time!

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 19:29

Well, that worked, but I'm in deep sh*t right now. I updated the firmware for the Aquaero and all the controllers are those of the default settings. Time to rename and redo them all. BTW: I think it would be a nice idea to disable the "update firmware" button if there is not update availablem, just for the few of us that cannot troubleshoot an issue without getting into more trouble.

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 19:07

Hi, I've just updated this morning to Aquasuite and all of a sudden all my virtual sensors are gone. All of them. I did not do a "clean" install, just an install, and it worked before. Strangely, the virtual sensors are shown in the [Aquearo->Sensors] tabs. Also, I tried to configure them again but the Playground don't show ANY value for ANY sensor. How can I retrieve my sensors?

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2020, 07:40

Double Protect Ultra Mixing

I would be very surprised if Aquacomputer changed the coolant specs between the same family products. So, my educated guess is: other than dilute the green dye, it would do no harm at all.

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2020, 12:41

aquasuit x.27 slows Windows randomly

Zitat von »Tanquen« ...It turns out the aquaero 6 pro stopped powering the pump and the CPU temps got too high (89°C) and slowed everything down. Alarms were based on water temperature and the inline sensor it's just before the reservoir and it would take forever for it to see the same temperature the CPU was. Also, I thought I had added a water temperature alarm which was there a GPU temperature alarm which was there and a CPU temperature alarm but the CPU temperature alarm was gone. I added t...

Montag, 21. September 2020, 09:17

Aquasuite settings explanation

Well, it seems to me that it is doing it fine. Calculation is: 45 (Base control set) + Aquasuite control number*((100-45)/100) (If calculation is not right, please, someone correct me) CONTROL-->AQUASUITE 45--0 50,5--10 56--20 61,5--30 67--40 72,5--50 78--60 83,5--70 89--80 94,5--90 100--100

Montag, 21. September 2020, 07:54

Aquasuite settings explanation

It means that you will see the slider in the controller ranging from 0 to 100% but the values will scale to the minimum and maximum you set there. Ex: You set the minimum to 50% and the maximum to 90% of a controller that controls a fan. In the controller , 0% will set the fan to operate at 50% of its speed, and 100% to 90% speed of the fan.

Sonntag, 20. September 2020, 08:45

aquasuit x.27 slows Windows randomly

How many programs do you have at startup? And how much RAM your system has?

Samstag, 19. September 2020, 12:19

Aquaero: Emergency shutdown reboots computer

A little feedback on my issue: So far, nothing that I have change on BIOS or OS is working. Even Cleared CMOS, but still the same. Reboot and not shutdown. What is confusing me is the fact that everytime I trigger the Emergency shutdown, the Aquaero spins the fans at 100%, as I have set in the options. If I reboot the system with the case button or by SO, the fans do not spin up (they never did). That is making me think that the Emergency shutdown does, indeed, shutdown the PSU and the Aquaero r...

Donnerstag, 17. September 2020, 08:02

I've set the option "Restore on AC Power Loss" to "Power OFF" time ago, and it hasn't change. I'm reading now the manual of my board to see if there are some explanaitions to obscure definitions that may affect power states. (No thanks for that manual, AsRock.) Will tinker a little with those BIOS setups back home.Thanks for your time, @Hufeisen.

Mittwoch, 16. September 2020, 19:39

Hi, I'm having trouble making de Aquaero emergency shutdown work. I have the ATX Power Connector and the green wire splitted and connected to pins 1 and 3 on the relay. I've configured all as stated in page 36 on Aquaero's manual: Set a new controller with 0% power and assign it to output relay. Then configure some quick and easy to test setup (ambient temp > 34ºC) at alarms settings, assing it to "Emergency Shutdown" and configure the Alarm Actions Tab with "Relay: ON". If I grasp the temp sens...

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 20:16

Aquaero strange behaviour with MPS High Flow USB Flow Meter

X4 aquabus installed and all working perfectly: Thanks again @sebastian and @k2viper.

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 19:22

A little update on the issue:I've disconnected the fill meter from the aquaero flow2 input and reseted all components to default settings. Next, uninstalled everything and deleted all folders, even those on user profile, then install again. New install, all overwritten, but same behaviour. USB High Flow is not detected by the aquaero until I search for it, and every time I power up again the PC, sensor is lost.Time to check the Aquabus Y 4 pin cable and BINGO! Culprit found. If I connect one com...

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 09:07

Zitat Zitat aquabus on the Aquaero and the fill sensor is connected to the "Low". NO!! Thisis the flow 2 connector Now, please read the manual from the download section. The aqubus "low" port is NOT AVAILABLE for aquabus devices. Oh, Ok. Sorry about that. I misunderstood this line: "The “Flow 2” connector may also be labeled as “aquabus low” onthe device. The function of this header is determined solely by the current firmwareversion of the aquaero." Thought it would work as another aquabus wit...

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 07:34

A little bump! No one has ever experience that?

Montag, 31. August 2020, 21:14

Hi, First off, I just want to say congrats to all aquacomputer staff. Impressive products and software. I just finished my first watercooled build and I don't know if what is happening is normal or not. Each time I start the aquasuite, the aquaero loses the connection with the MPS High Flow USB (53129). [attach]7710[/attach] If I click on "Find aquabus devices", it is found again in no time. [attach]7711[/attach] It is a fresh install, and all firmware components were updated. If it matters, con...

Montag, 3. August 2020, 21:45

Install Aquastream XT without silver cover

Thanks for you reply. You save me a lot of fiddling with the pump and components.

Montag, 3. August 2020, 20:43

Install Aquastream XT without silver cover

Hi, I’m building my first loop and misjudged the size of where it was suposed to be installed my Aquastream XT. Since I don’t want to use any other pump, I’m thinking of alternatives. One that will fit without compromising too much space for other components needs the shroud that covers the inlet to be removed. Is it safe to install and operate the pump without it, or is there a risk involved? Thanks for your time.