• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-46 von insgesamt 46.

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 22:13

Forenbeitrag von: »divve«

Lack of Internal USB Ports

The NZXT hub may not work properly. In my testing it dropping the AE after the PC woke up from sleep. I could only reconnect after a reboot, unplug - plug, or installing the USB device from the Device Manager again.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 01:05

Anyone know where to buy Aquaero 4 ?

I still have a few spares. You can PM me for further details.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 10:49

New Aquasuite, release version 1, is out

The function seems to be working properly now. Thanks for the quick update. For people who already have setup a custom overview page, export it first to a safe place. A new install will replace it with the default demo page.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2012, 09:03

New Aquasuite, release version 1, is out

Aquasuite RC-1 will not start up the second time as soon as I set the overview page to "Load page automatically". The only way to get back in that I've found is to install the application again. I get the following .NET error: Application: aquasuite.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException Stack: at System.Linq.Enumerable.Last[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutra...

Sonntag, 17. August 2008, 14:32

Wärmeleitpad

Hi AC, Are the below heat pads identical to the ones you include with your graphic card water coolers? Wärmeleitpad für ramplex, Stärke 1 mm [51206] [img] http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shopsystem/images/artikelbilder/51206.jpg[/img] Thanks

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2008, 16:16

Re: new water loop, very hi temps with QX9650. adv

It all depends on your setup. In a low flow loop with a QX6700 @ 3.6Ghz, 8800 GTX 648/1566/2106, NB cooler, Dual HDD cooler and tripple rad at 1.25 l/m, the CPU will reach 73-74C during 28C ambient temps. Stick the same CPU alone in a high flow loop, a triple Thermochill with top performing components, your temps will drop by 15C.

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008, 16:29

In my opinion pump noise can easier be damped compared to fans, which always require an opening in the casing. If you have a large and sturdy case this shouldn't be a problem. For instance, with carefully selected components an Aqaustream XT in the setup you've suggested can easily reach 1.6-1.7l/m at 70hz. If you want more use two loops or get a pair of Liang DCC pumps. The added pump noise can be kept to a minimum and in my instance outweighs running fans at 1000 rpm. It's rather pointless to ...

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008, 08:31

Zitat von »hobbes« anything above 25l/h is fine. r u from USA? Admittedly, at higher flow rates of over ~2l/m you reach a point of diminishing returns. However, under ~1l/m the heat removal from common CPU blocks begins to loose effectiveness at a higher rate. It easily can be 4C worse at 0.4l/m. On an average system this may not have any consequence. For higher end overclocked systems on the other hand it will matter, when taking other factors into account such as noise levels and temps during...

Montag, 28. Januar 2008, 18:31

It's about €75 from an English shop I won't mention here. That's quite comparable to the Black Ice Extreme or the rads from Watercool. I also don't want to listen to 1200 RPM fans. Here's another pint of view: http://www.effizienzgurus.de/roundups/07radiatoren/dia/1.gif ...which case do you have that can fit 5x 360 rads? I might be interested in getting one too  

Montag, 28. Januar 2008, 17:14

I think you're missing the point. In addition to the aforementioned purposes of water cooling, he runs the risk of going beyond the thermal specifications of his CPU. 10C difference may not matter in your system, but in this instance when running a single loop with two 8800 GTX in OC and a Quad Core it does. QX9650 TDP 130W, max manufacturer recommended temp 64.5C See Chapter 5 http://download.intel.com/design/process…ts/31872601.pdf Radiator testing: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthre...

Montag, 28. Januar 2008, 05:11

Maybe you should read more crap before you spew it? http://www.forumdeluxx.de/forum/showpost…875&postcount=1 With higher flow and a better and larger rad...it's 3x versus his 2x, he can reduce his temps by 5-6 deg. Put the two 8800GTX in a separate loop and his CPU temps should drop around another 6C. It's winter now as well. When summer comes around his water temps can easily be 8-10C higher. There's no point in WC if your fans are making as much noise as air cooling or your temps are just as b...

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008, 20:17

The point is that your temps are now worse than air cooling and as noisy due to having both 8800 GTX cards in the same (very restrictive) low cooling capacity loop...if I understand correctly you're running just 2x 120mm rads? For what you got you need at least a Thermochill PA120.3 rad.

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008, 20:10

Re: Aquaduct 360XT - Sufficient cooling?

Provided you don't expect a higher range (+25%) CPU overclock it should meet the expectations you've stated.

Samstag, 24. November 2007, 18:50

Re: EVGA nForce 680i SLI  

Sorry for replying in English. However, there might be a big financial hit if you're not informed in time. Due to design problems or conspiracy practices by Intel (whatever you prefer to believe), your mobo doesn't support 45nm Yorkfield quad core CPUs and never will. Only dual core 45nm Wolfdale will be possible with a BIOS update. http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/show…t=165705&page=8

Samstag, 24. November 2007, 08:40

Re: aquastream XT *updated*

Is the above possible? Otherwise, I won't have to bother getting a second pump for my modified build. I could simply use my old AS + external sensor for a second loop.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2007, 23:14

Re: aquastream XT *updated*

Hi. With two Aquastream XT pumps connected to an Aquaero, can I use both internal pump temp sensors to control different fan groups that are connected to the Aqauero? ...I think I can, but like to verify that the temp sensor can be selected just like a regular external one. Thanks.

Mittwoch, 21. November 2007, 01:32

Re: control fan aquaero and aquasuite

The Aquaero controls everything. That's what makes it great. It works independently from your computer's OS. For instance, if your computer locks up when unattended the Aquaero still can perform an emergency shut down and save your hardware from overheating.

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 13:34

Yes. After the settings are saved to the Aquaero, it'll control the fans by itself without the Aquasuite software. Alternatively, you can program the fan settings directly into the Aquaero as well

Samstag, 17. November 2007, 16:13

Re: Fan speed vs water temp - HOW ?!

Try setting your Controller Factor to 5 or so. The higher you set it the more abrupt the fans will respond to temp changes. Set hysteresis to 0 for now and a temp difference between the Reference and Max limit of 2-3 degrees.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 07:56

Re: Please evaluate my setup. First time at this.

The sensible option is to stick to the same type of connectors throughout the whole system. Otherwise, you'll require converters, which in itself isn't such a problem with only diameter changes. However, going from barbs to plug & cool fittings will also require the hassle of adding different and not directly compatible tubing types. In other words, your fittings will dictate the tubing type.

Montag, 12. November 2007, 18:48

Re: Please evaluate my setup. First time at this.

I'm not sure about your tubing choice. In order for it to be compatible with plug & cool fittings it has to be of the "PUR" type, which is much stiffer/harder with more exacting outer tolerances.

Dienstag, 6. November 2007, 10:26

aquaero fans per channel

Hi, Is it safe to connect 3 x Papst 4412 F/2GL fans on a single channel of the Aquaero 4.x? The fans are specified as being 1.25W, which is well with-in the 10W per channel margin. However, I read that the load or heat development on the controller will be greater when running the fans on less than full speed. Thanks.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 21:37

Re: Aquasuite - Emergency Shutdown

I don't know whether it works with that sensor. However, with the sensor they sell you can set the flow alarm under the Flow Sensors tab in Aquasuite. Then, check Flow Alarm Sensor which can be found under the Alarm & Relay tab.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 20:22

Re: Problem with Aquastream XT

From what I gathered there's a new firmware version for the pump errors you're experiencing. It'll require an Aquaero to update, or if you don't have one, you'll have to send in the pump and they'll do it for you.

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007, 15:02

Re: Announcement: aquastream XT

I just read the following in the German forum section: "AquabusKommunikation bevorzugt bearbeiten" aktiviere ist es also nur möglich bis 74Hz zu gehen, mehr gibt das AE ja nicht her," Does this mean that the AE display will also never show more than 74hz, or is it possible to simultaneously obtain the frequency signal from Aquabus and control the pump through USB? Thanks.

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007, 17:27

Re: infos ueber zu erwartende temps

Zitat In order to characterize a video card's power consumption, the whole system'smains power draw was measured. This means that these numbers include CPU, Memory, HDD, Video card and PSU inefficiency. 8800 GTX =/~ 150W

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007, 21:33

Zitat von »axakira« But there is no aquastream-port on Aquastream XT, where could this cable connect?  :-[ My question is: Whereby shall I connect Aquastream XT & Tubemeter "both" to the Aquaero?  :'( From what I can see the only option is to splice the two devices together into the single 3-pin connector...kind of like connecting two fans together.

Sonntag, 30. September 2007, 02:43

In regards to the Aquabus and USB connections of the XT pump, in order to monitor the pump frequency on the Aquaero display you always require an Aquabus connection, correct?

Freitag, 28. September 2007, 12:54

That's even nicer. I just checked my Aquasuit directory. If I'm interpreting it correctly the XT features will simply get integrated in Aquasuit through a new .dll file.

Freitag, 28. September 2007, 00:43

OK thanks. The integration of controller and software is one of the great strengths of Aqua Computer. Hopefully there will also be an update to the Aquasuite software so all parameters can be set within the same program. Once I've tested everything I'll report back with my findings.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 17:25

One more question, when the XT pump is connected through the Aquabus to an Aquaero, is the USB connector still necessary for any type of function?

Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, 04:42

If I understand it correctly you connect the pump directly to your PSU by a 4-pin molex and USB to the mobo. Then, control it with the Aquastream XT software. This is great for autonomous operation or for a second loop in your PC case. However, I'm currently using an Aquaero with the Aquasuite software. From what I understand the software will also recognize the new pump, but will it be able to run it to the maximum of 100hz, or will I have to do it through the new XT software?

Mittwoch, 26. September 2007, 23:19

Hi, I just saw the new Aquastreem XT in your shop. Very nice! Now that it's been released could you tell us how and what would be required for the upgrade of the previous version of the pump. Also, will it be able to go all the way to 100hz as well? ...BTW, i don't care it's so nice I'll buy the XT if i means I won't have to wait for a few months

Donnerstag, 30. August 2007, 12:55

Re: Building my first WC rig

Zitat von »Lerxst« I see. The 360 is not out of my budget, but way more than I thought of spending on an external unit. A friend of mine said the 240 should be more than sufficient for my needs. And yes, I intend to overclock. Will I be better off when it comes to expenses, by chosing parts and building the water cooling rig myself from scratch? Since I don't know much about water cooling and requirements, any tips to the specific units I need, is wholeheartedly welcomed. You can check out my t...

Dienstag, 28. August 2007, 21:11

Re: Aquaero and aqua suit

Let us know what your current setup, settings, and relevant temps are. The ambient air operating temp range is important to know as well. Personally I've found that I had to set the Reference value and Max limit with-in 2C of each other. In my instance it allows my system to run quietly in almost all occurring ambient room temps and respond properly to heavy loads. Some lag in the response is okay though. One of the virtues of water cooling is the capacity to absorb heat without immediate faster...

Dienstag, 28. August 2007, 20:58

Re: Building my first WC rig

In my opinion it's barely sufficient for a Core 2 Quad + 8800 GTX. Your system will still be relatively speaking noisy and hot in water cooling terms. There won't be any headroom for overclocking either (may not apply to you). If it falls within your budget I'd definitely spring for a 360 system. I wouldn't recommend removing all the fans in your case. You'll still require a healthy amount of air flow over the NB, voltage regulators, and ram. Depending on the voltage of the latter a directly mou...

Donnerstag, 23. August 2007, 17:54

Re: QX6850, SLI'd 8800 Ultras & the Lian Li G7

I'm afraid it won't be enough for your system, unless you can live with the noise level of 3000 rpm fans blowing full bore. To further elaborate, during warm 25C+ ambient temps you can't afford to loose 1-3C here and there (adding up to 5-8C total) as your CPU temps during high stress testing will rise to the maximum recommended limit set by Intel. For such a system you'll require some of the best performing cooling blocks, sufficient water flow, and dual loops or less optimally 2+3 radiators. M...

Donnerstag, 16. August 2007, 15:49

You can try saving your settings to the EEPROM through the Aqua Suite software. If that fails try resetting the Aquaero by holding down the set/mode button for 3 sec. from a complete power off boot.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2007, 10:28

Re: quick question

It should work. You only can't use this test outside the flow range achievable with only the modded flow meter. However, when things match up between lets say 50-100 l/h, it'll be reasonable to assume that accuracy will be close enough beyond that.

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 15:12

My plan is to only use two flow meters in a test loop for the calibration process. When both stock and mod version have the same readout I'll know its calibrated properly...at least as good as the original that is...

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 00:03

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Alternatively you can also drill out the stock AC flow meter, but then you would need to calibrate the flow yourself.  The stock AC flow meter artificially limits the flow to about 80-90 LPH due to the tiny 3.3 mm hole in the intake side.  If you are looking for the best flow then this flow meter mod is the way to go as the Inn... unit also has limitations on flow due to inlet size restrictions. I'll try that when I have to take my stuff apart again for the next gen GPU in...

Mittwoch, 8. August 2007, 10:11

Thanks Nurse. Here's an OCCT graph of a test I ran yesterday. Air intake temperature was 24.7C, water temp 32.1C at full load.

Sonntag, 5. August 2007, 22:50

Zitat von »Stefan« The prob is not the pump, maybe the rad .. and sure you can name the components, just make abbreviations. most interesting part .. how big is the radiator and at what voltage the fans are running ? I think there's a slight misunderstanding. I'm not blaming the pump. All I'm saying is that the sum of the parts is responsible for the eventual performance of a system. I agree that flow isn't as critical as many people appear to claim it is. However, you have to meet a certain mi...

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 21:49

I got a QX6700 + 8800 GTX running on water. I'm using an Aquastream pump too, but can't name the other components as they're from a competitor. During hot weather of 25C+ I can definitely get a CPU temp of 65C during stress testing. There's no way you're going stay below that with the water temps mentioned here of 35-40C. Sure it's not critical if you're talking 40C or 50C CPU temps. When a CPU gets so close to the official "safe" spec, you can't take things easy and say it's fine if my system i...

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 18:54

I don't know how many watts an Intel quad actually pumps out. All I know is that the Q6600 and QX6700 have a 105W and 130W TDP. When you OC those to lets say a reasonable 3.3Ghz the TDP will be in the 160W+ range after factoring higher voltage as well. The system he has in mind will require a certain minimum level of water flow in order to cool reasonably well. Note here that I'm not talking about the maximum achievable efficiency. Unless he overclocks the pump to the maximum of 74hz (not good I...

Samstag, 4. August 2007, 15:51

I may have missed it but I don't see the type of CPU you have? If it happens to be a quad core your planned set-up won't be able to keep your CPU under 65c during stress testing. IMO go with two loops with an 8800 SLI or get a 3 + 2 radiator and a bigger pump.