• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Donnerstag, 10. August 2023, 19:32

Forenbeitrag von: »realmmoto«

New Aquasuite X.70 Global Profiles NOT Working

Hello, I did a clean install of the new update .70 Aquasuite and started to setup my different sensors to the profiles, but it's not working, or accepting the change. Has anyone else seen this? or any suggestions? Just in case, I have power cycled the PC several times.

Dienstag, 19. Mai 2020, 19:55

Filter fitting Size?

I just wanted to pass this info forward to anyone that may have this same question as I did. I did reached out to AquaComputer support as well to see if they had an idea what I needed. They did reply, and also provide a solution for me thank you and appreciate the support. Here is there reply: Hello Antonio, this seems to be an early variant that used G1/8 fittings. The thread of G1/8 fitting has a diameter of about 9.6mm while for G1/4 it is about 12.9mm. You could get G1/8 fittings to match yo...

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2020, 15:28

2 DC D5 pump on Aquasuite?

I order a Aquaero 6 LT & Passive Heatsink. I will set it up and keep everyone posted.

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020, 22:51

Filter fitting Size?

Need help to find out what type & size of thread is on these fittings. I have had this filter with stainless steel mesh, ball valves. The new version is stander with the G1/4 thread—the one I have not sure. I have never used it because of that. Is there a cross over for G 1/4? https://drive.google.com/open?id=10yWvI6…TDonBWxHHK3dOvb [attach]7485[/attach] [attach]7486[/attach] [attach]7487[/attach] [attach]7488[/attach] [attach]7489[/attach]

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020, 21:28

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »realmmoto« I was looking at that, but these pumps only have the power Molex (12VDC x 2 = 24VDC) how the Aquaero 6 LT would connect to the pumps? I may get flamed for suggesting this, but if you have the pumps and want to use them, this is an option: remove the 4-pin molex plugs from the pump's power leadreplace with a fan style plug (3 or 4 pin), connecting to the +12V & ground pinsplug each of the two pumps into it's own fan port on th...

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020, 18:43

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »realmmoto« I was looking at that, but these pumps only have the power Molex (12VDC x 2 = 24VDC) how the Aquaero 6 LT would connect to the pumps? I may get flamed for suggesting this, but if you have the pumps and want to use them, this is an option: remove the 4-pin molex plugs from the pump's power leadreplace with a fan style plug (3 or 4 pin), connecting to the +12V & ground pinsplug each of the two pumps into it's own fan port on the aquaero 6set the vario ...

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020, 05:41

The pumps are Swiftech MCP655. Link: https://www.newegg.com/swiftech-mcp655-1…N82E16835108082 I have attached a manual PDF of the pumps.

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020, 23:44

I was looking at that, but these pumps only have the power Molex (12VDC x 2 = 24VDC) how the Aquaero 6 LT would connect to the pumps?

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020, 23:21

Hello everyone, I am new to the AquaComputer system. I have been building custom pc for a while. I have an EK dual D5 pump housing that I would like to control with the Aquasuite software. I would like to know if 2 none PWM pumps can be controlled and if so, what will I need to do just that? I currently have a cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION AM4 WB, & AquaSuite that it. Thank you for your cooperation