• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 92.

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 04:18

Forenbeitrag von: »Tasky«

CPU_FAN header

Depending on the board manufacturer, you may be able to disable the CPU_Fan warning in the BIOS. The D5 NEXT interfaces with teh motherboard via USB, so you may be able to set something up using the CPU Temp (via HWInfo) as a software sensor.

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2023, 19:34

Need help with my OCTO and aquasuite. Fans keep going up and down.

Some splitters have 4 pins on each connector, which results in erroneous RPM data. Simply check the pinout online and remove the RPM pin from all but one socket end of the splitter.

Montag, 24. Oktober 2022, 02:13

Farbwerk Nano running on 240v mains?

Yeah, a USB adapter plug is what I had in mind. The idea was to pre-program in some colours/patterns to the profiles and use it instead of those naff LED room lighting kits. I use my current Nano as a standalone like that anyway, albeit powered off a USB on the PC so I don't even need to start it up if I just want some lighting. OK, so a plug for the supply... most look to be 5v with 2.4A.

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2022, 14:23

Farbwerk Nano running on 240v mains?

Just a quick one - Can I run my external Farbwerk Nano off a 240v mains connection using a USB socket adapter?

Samstag, 2. Juli 2022, 03:52

Expansion opportunity for aquacomputer?

Nah... I could make my own cheaper with a few of AC's best LED strips and either a Farbwerk Nano per lamp, or with a room full running off a pair of FW360s, and still have change for a nice dinner out!

Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2022, 02:44

Recommend fluid

Another vote for DP Ultra here, mainly for the D5 Next.

Samstag, 19. März 2022, 04:14

Why do you make it possible to break your own install with an update that will not be activated?

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« A Piece of softawre shouldn't allow itself to be installed if certain criteria essential to its operation aren't met. There are thousands of software examples, including the big names, which do exactly this - You install them, they open up with a splash screen, start the app and build the window... and then ask you to input the licence key you're supposed to have purchased. Most apps used throughout my industry, in most parts of the world, also do this. At least with Aqu...

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 01:14

Why do you make it possible to break your own install with an update that will not be activated?

It's the same here - My device upgrade services were all expired by Dec 2021, but that's the key part you see... You are entitled to use Aquasuite X.51, but your devices with their current services will not work with this newer version. Fortunately, you have options. You can purchase a 1-year service update, of course... you can buy some new AC kit and get the included free update service for 6-30 months, depending on the device... but you should also be able to run the AQS installer and, on the...

Montag, 21. Februar 2022, 14:02

Computer Tech Reviews

HEXUS used to be a good one, but they have since closed, although the forum is still going... However, some of the original guys have started this, which may be of interest: https://www.club386.com/

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 05:08

D5 Next minimum speed ?

Minimum speed is 1800, but that should be virtually inaudible. What will cause/eliminate most pump noise is how well you isolate the pump from the mounting points, to minimise vibration transferral.

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 04:21

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »lowtide« In case you weren't aware either, many can work from at home, for example customer support. All it takes is a reply to an email. And if were as bad as you're trying to make it seem, it's odd that they could ship within 1 business day. Having used forums for 20+ years, and having managed several as well, I'd say I have a quite good idea of what a "user forum" can be used for. Diagnosing problems is definitely one of them. IF there is a problem with a product, it is of course ...

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 01:25

High Flow reads 0.0 l/h

Zitat von »lowtide« Feel free to skip to the next thread if you have nothing of value to add. I think you might not understand what a forum is used for, it's definitely not only for "my system is running 100% I just want to show off". I've already sent them a mail, but they say "it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails", which is insanely poor customer service. Currently, yes. In case you weren't aware, Covid is quite bad in mainland Europe at the minute and Germany (where AquaC...

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2021, 10:53

EK gpu/cpu block rgb control

So long as your EK kit has 3-pin 5v connectors on their RGB leads (which most do these days, I believe), you can get little RGBpx adapters that will connect an Aquacomputer lead to the EK kit and it will run just like any other RGBpx kit. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3829

Montag, 20. Dezember 2021, 01:58

Need help for my first water cooled build

I have the D5 Next, which has both a temp sensor and flow meter. I believe they're actually calculated based on certain other factors, but I also put two other dedicated temperature sensors at other points in my loop because I was certain it'd make a difference... All three readings have less than 0.1ºC variation between them, regardless of loads, which seemingly concurs with what people say about temperatures reaching an equilibrium throughout a loop.

Donnerstag, 30. September 2021, 00:20

Water cooling on a moving/rotating platform

The Leakshield can do that, right...? Not sure if you'd need to connect it to a USB header for full functionality (if only just the onec for setup), but could be worth a look.

Mittwoch, 29. September 2021, 01:48

Still finding my way some advice needed

Sounds pretty good... What advice do you need?

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 03:53

Testing: Operate Accessories Bypassing Motherboard

You can't really configure ARGB without the software to control it first. At best, you'll get the default pattern on power-up, which is usually Unicorn Puke. Once configured, then it will run whatever you set it to do, provided that setup doesn't rely on motherboard-based data or sensors, of course. The same will be true of many other software-based setups, like fan curves and the like - Once setup they'll run standalone just fine, but you need the mobo to set them up first. Basic pump filling a...

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 03:56

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Zitat von »Undesirable« I wonder which online retailer that is willing to fill in the customs form will stock the Leakshield first? OCUK has said they'll be stocking it... now just a question of when they'll get 'em in.

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 04:01

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Zitat von »Railgun« Zitat von »bigjimmyauk« It's a case of companies can't seem to be bothered to fill out a customs form and pass the charge to the customer. I don't give a crap what it costs me once it lands here in the UK I just want to be able to order my spare parts easily with minimal of fuss. Exactly. It’s just being lazy. I would care what it costs as it would be virtually nothing as it’s simply paperwork that’s cut/paste. It's also a lot to do with Covid, and many couriers actually sus...

Freitag, 28. Mai 2021, 02:18

D5 Next + second D5 pump question

As Info says, there is no PWM input for the D5 NEXT... but the 'Fan' port is an output, to which you can cnnect the second EKWB D5 pump and run it just like a fan (that's how it works of the motherboard anyway). OCTOs and QUADROs aren't entirely necessary but, as well as fan control, they also bring temp sensing, flow monitoring and RGB controllers to the table, if you're into such things!

Freitag, 28. Mai 2021, 02:04

Any Recommendations/Solutions for Shipping to the UK?

Zitat von »sproggit« I followed Tasky's advice and placed an order with highflow.nl. When I placed the order, their web site said they had the parts in stock. The moment I got the order confirmation email, I had a follow-up saying that they were waiting for parts to complete the order. I've not cancelled, just in case they come through, but I felt they were being a bit deceptive with saying they had gaskets in stock. Annoying, but it does happen. Computer stock systems, especially bespoke ones,...

Sonntag, 23. Mai 2021, 03:04

Hubby7 question

You should be able to put one on the top row of header pins and one on the bottom row, if that's what you mean.

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021, 02:43

Any Recommendations/Solutions for Shipping to the UK?

These guys ship to the UK: https://www.highflow.nl/aqua-computer.html I ordered a few small bits from them the other month with no problems.

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 13:03

D5 Next Pump - Either I'm Dumb or they included the wrong screws!

Zitat von »kensaundm31« Actually they are the m3s the others are m4 and they dont fit through. I think they've sent me the wrong screws or i've got this pack of screws from something else thinking they're from the D5. I bought all this stuff back in November 2020 when I though gpus and cpus and psus were a thing you could actually buy Anyway I'll just buy the screws myself. Thanks for the help everyone. If they're M3, they're not the ones from the D5. The heads are too large and stand too proud...

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 02:12

D5 Next Pump - Either I'm Dumb or they included the wrong screws!

The three longer bolts should go down through the plastic plate from the top, and then through the metal bracket, with the corresponding nuts going on beneath the bracket. In the second photo you're using one of the four shorter bolts. Those are for attaching the bracket to the case.

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 01:55

The best cooling? Sorry for all the posts, my phone will jus post the first sentence

Zitat von »Karsten Ravneng« Thanks Tasky But which water temp are you "watching", directly after the component that makes heat, or after the rad? sincerely Karsten Aside from the temp sensors on my D5 and (I think) the Kryos VISION displays, I only have one actual water temperature sensor... and as I recall, I have that at the inlet end of my 360 rad, which is fed directly from the 240 rad outlet. So in effect, I actually have my main temp sensor between the two rads. It really shouldn't matter...

Samstag, 15. Mai 2021, 03:44

The best cooling? Sorry for all the posts, my phone will jus post the first sentence

Hi Karsten, I have a similar setup to you, but with 45mm x 240 and 360 on the rads in push-pull... All I do is monitor water temp compared to the ambient temp outside the case. So long as the water is less than 10ºC above the outside, I'm happy. I do have a sensor or two watching inside the case, which I like to keep as close to external ambiant as poss (usually 3-4ºC higher), and I monitor CPU/GPU based on their individual specs. D5 and Kryos should both be less that 1ºC difference compared to ...

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2021, 04:33

How to PERMENANTLY disable the splash screen.

Zitat von »dominicc« Quite why application developers can't just display 'loading...' inside the main window and feel the need to waste development time creating annoying splash screens is beyond me. It depends on the user base and their required UX. Sometimes it is necessary, sometimes it's beneficial, sometimes it's even both: https://uxplanet.org/splash-screen-is-mo…nk-855e78da3c2c

Sonntag, 9. Mai 2021, 23:44

RGBpx LED strip with 30 addressable LED's behind a monitor?

Hi and welcome! "I was wondering if it would also be possible to use the 27,3cm RGBpx LED strips with 30 addressable LED's (prod. nr. 53270) instead of the mainly used strips with 15 addressable LED's, and if so will the AMBIENTpx effects be "better" for it or will difference be negligible that it's not worth the extra hassle and cost compared to the standard RGBpx lighting strips used in the set for monitors?" Yes, it's possible. I have a couple of those connected up to my own RGBpx kit. 'Bette...

Sonntag, 9. Mai 2021, 03:29

Octo / Farbwerk connectivity

"If I just go ahead and order a Farbwerk 360 (53279) ... what if any adapters do I need aside from said newly acquired Farbwerk 360 (53279) and my existing Octo (53286) for fan control, to get the AC gear hooked up and controlling fans and RGB?" None whatsoever. The 360 has 4 channels, each of which can handle up to 90 LEDs. "And most importantly, how do i ensure i get the latest Farbwerk 360?" Look at the picture - If it has four RGBpx connectors and 4 standard 3-pin ARGB headers, that's the on...

Samstag, 8. Mai 2021, 04:07

Octo / Farbwerk connectivity

The 53170 Farbwerk has 4-pin 12v connectors, which are standard RGB, not the same 3-pin 5v ARGB that the Halos use. It won't connect anyway, but if you try to feed 5v ARGB with 12v you will likely blow something up! You'll definitely need that Phanteks cable, as they annoyingly use proprietary connectors on their RGB kit. This cable has one female end, marked as the input, and one male end with the pins. I may be wrong, but I don't believe the male end can be used as an input, so with that in mi...

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 03:54

OCTO Fan Tach Signal to Motherboard

I don't believe so - AFAIK, the speed signal is so that other devices (Aquaero, D5 NEXT, etc) can read andor control fan speed, while the Power Switch is for shutting down the PC. If you wanted the motherboard to read fan speed, for some reason, there may be other ways to do it. What were you wanting it on the CPU_Fan for?

Mittwoch, 17. März 2021, 03:38

D5 NEXT DEFAULT BEHAVIOUR

Same as your previous pump. You don't need the USB connected as that is for communication with the motherboard, which won't be powered anyway. You'll have a bridging clip on the 24-pin ATX while filling and cycling the pump. However, the NEXT module is a standalone device and will still power up. This means that every time you switch the pump off, it may beep the low fan alarm. Nothing is wrong, it's just standard behaviour due to you interrupting the power like that.

Montag, 15. Februar 2021, 02:40

Is Aquasuite still bricking OCTOs?

Luvverly, thanks!

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2021, 00:30

Is Aquasuite still bricking OCTOs?

I understand there was a problem with some OCTO units during AS X.35 updates? Is this still an issue with v.36, or has it been resolved?

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021, 03:25

Noob needs help

Zitat RGBpx only works with devices from Aquacomputer. It is not possible to control or sync other devices like razer or Hue. It is possible to control some other devices through Aquasuite. AquaComputer do adapters from RGBpx to standard 3-pin ARGB. I've seen EKWB, CableMod, Lian-Li and Alphacool productsall working seamlessly under Aquasuite. Zitat von »TuftyBruno« Single Pump: Considering the EKWB VTX or new D5 (but open to AC if I can understand advantages with aquabus/aquasuite). The D5 NEX...

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 18:09

Ultitube problems...

I'm surprised... I thought AC was pretty much top end stuff all round. Certainly my own D5 NEXT combo is far better than my old EK one... But I'm still puzzled as to why temperatures would be so different just from switching pump tops....

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 15:57

Ultitube problems...

Zitat von »k2viper« Regarding noise, an award winning overclocker and mechanic should clearly understand that reservoir itself cannot be a noise source. So, more noisy operation is due to new reservoir mount, rather bad pump vibration dampening. It is also possible (but not likely) that pump was installed incorrectly in a new Ultitube. Usually you need to use provided with res o-ring for the pump, to get correct gaps inside its working chamber. Also it worth mentioning, that if there is somethi...

Freitag, 22. Januar 2021, 13:34

Ultitube problems...

Morning all, On the strength of my recommendations and advocacy of my own AquaComputer kit, a friend has invested in an Ultitube 200 with pump top as an upgrade to his old acrylic reservoir. He's running it with his EK D5 PWM and using Mayhems X1 clear fluid. The problem is that with the new res, his system is running 6ºC hotter than with his old EK res combo. It's also notably noisier than with the old acrylic res. He's tried it several times with and without the filter in place. He's bled the ...

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 11:00

D5 Next Noise

Micro bubbles trapped around the bearing? Possibly some grit stuck in there?

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021, 12:03

RGBpx a bit janky after X.31 update?

OK, this is weird... If I swap RGBpx profiles on the D5 NEXT page, then use the System tab to turn the lights off and then on, it now switches profiles correctly...

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 03:51

Nope, I spoke too soon. The issue returns about 5 hours after a restart. Often I'm not actually doing anything on the PC. It's just running idle, with Aquasuite and Asus Aura open. Nothing new has been installed or updated. Just Aquasuite. I even set up Global profiles that each load a different RGBpx profile on the D5... and they do load these profiles, according to Aquasuite, but the light strips still won't actually change to the new profile unless I go in and alter one of the controller attr...

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 19:18

RGB Twinkle Effect / Custom Effects

Zitat von »brandofriva« Are the effects on the Farbwerk 360 different to the Octo? I generally find the Farbwerk series has all the same effects as everything else, plus seven or eight extra ones that are only available on Farbwerk devices.

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 19:16

Zitat von »sebastian« The profiles are working. Try restart your coumputer and try to create new profile settings. Otherwise we need more informations. Screenshots and a detailed description to repproduce this issue. Well, after two restarts and then completely shutting the PC down for five minutes, it seems to be now running as expected... so thanks, Sebastian. I wonder what caused it, as I've already had the PC shut down/restarted several times since the update.

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2020, 14:08

Can anyone help with this? I have a Farbwerk Nano in the system as well, but that responds perfectly. It's just the D5 that is doing this, and it's only done so since the update. I've not changed anything, nor do I have any complicated triggers or conditions running. Just four basic configurations using the set RGBpx patterns and colours.

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 18:12

Farbwerk 360 dimensions

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Tusen takk Vær så god... I think!

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 11:16

Farbwerk 360 dimensions

Hi mate, The handbuch says 54 x 49 x 17 mm. Mine actually measures 54 x 48mm... and 15mm high, in case anyone else is interested. However, mine is the old version with just the four RGBpx headers... but I believe the new one is the same size anyway.

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 02:44

Hi guys, I updated to X.31 the other day and I have since noticed that switching profiles on my D5 Next does not switch the RGBpx setups. If I go in and select one of the active RGB controllers, it's only when I alter one of the sliders (speed, for example) that the light strips and LED rings actually switch to the selected profile scheme. All firmwares are up to date, and services active until end of 2021. Have I missed something?

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2020, 04:20

How to mount D5 pumpe vertically?

Never mind. Good luck with it.

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 19:43

High Flow NEXT RGBpx output not working? (RESOLVED)

Zitat von »nightlust« Got it resolved. Turned out the RGBpx cable was bad. Tried a new one and it works like a charm! Thanks again for the help! Ah, that must have been annoying. Glad you got it sorted, though.