• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2021, 09:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Ujin«

3090 Strix active backplate thermal pads question

Zitat von »wpuser« Zitat von »Ujin« I contacted support, turns out I was send the wrong thermal pads Did you received a replacement? They are out of stock unfortunately, they said they will send me the replacement pads as soon as they have them available.

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2021, 14:23

I contacted support, turns out I was send the wrong thermal pads

Dienstag, 9. Februar 2021, 17:13

Hey! I just received a waterblock and active backplate for the 3090 Strix. I'm a bit confused about the thermal pads used for the backplate. Here are the pads that were included: https://imgur.com/a/RDjLUep In the picture, the top pads are the thicker ones (2mm?) and the bottom ones thinner (1mm?) And here is the manual: https://imgur.com/a/bXHjX6W According to the manual, the thick pads go to the green areas (back of the GPU die and VRMs) and the thin ones go on the red (memory). I don't quite ...

Freitag, 15. Mai 2020, 18:17

Vision Touch not detected

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Ujin« I can go into the settings as well, but cannot see any pages. then the device has no active USB connection. Check the device with a other computer Thanks for the reply. I think the cable might not be making a good connection with the Vision unit itself. I pushed it a bit at the vision end and it started working properly.

Freitag, 15. Mai 2020, 16:10

Vision Touch not detected

Hi, I've just got a Vision Touch table top ( 53238 ), but I can't seem to get it to work. I plug it to any of the computer's USB ports and it powers on, but the only thing I can see is the Vision logo. I can go into the settings as well, but cannot see any pages. It doesn't appear in Aquasuite (X.17) and Windows doesn't seem to see anything as plugged in. Other USB devices work fine and Aquasuite does see and control my D5 Next and my Quadro normally. Any ideas? Do I have a faulty unit? Thanks!