• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 17. November 2020, 01:57

Forenbeitrag von: »Tattude69«

Aquacomputer Octo w RGB splitty 4 trouble with alphacool Aurora Fans

The fans come with an Adapter to change from Alphacool connector to 3 pin V D G connector and then fans connect to each other. This adapter matches the Asus connector on the Splitty RGB The RGB Splitty 4 manaul ASUS (and compatible manufacturers): Connect the illumination connector “IN” of the first components to the connector of the splitter. Additional components can be connected consecutively to the connector “OUT” (if present) of the preceding component Which is why I am confused they are no...

Samstag, 31. Oktober 2020, 22:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Tattude69«

Aquacomputer Octo w RGB splitty 4 trouble with alphacool Aurora Fans

I have been running an Aquacomputer Octo w Rgb splitty 4 to control bitspower summit m DRGB cpu block and Bitspower S1 pump DRGB lighting no issues. i recently obtained Alphacool Eiszyklon Aurora Lux Pro Digital RGB Fans they are 5 volt digital rgb but when i hook them to the splitty with no other lighting the fans lighting will have one spot flickering green does not matter if its one fan or multiple fans but i hook up bitspower block or pump and it works perfect. if i test fans or Bitspower st...