• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Dienstag, 19. Mai 2020, 19:18

Forenbeitrag von: »deckwood«

RE: RE: Houston, we have a problem...

Zitat von »wpuser« Zitat von »deckwood« I would just point out a problem. After installing x18 (insider), the aquasuite license has stopped to working normally (let's say). I have one usb high flow (license valid until 2021) and one aquaero 5 lt (I bought it in 2016 second hand). Connection: I put on the 5lt the usb high flow with the 4-pin aquabus connector. With the x17 aquasuite i have no issues. After installing the x18, I need to connect the USB and the 4-pin aquabus connector to find a va...

Dienstag, 19. Mai 2020, 18:19

Forenbeitrag von: »deckwood«

Houston, we have a problem...

I would just point out a problem. After installing x18 (insider), the aquasuite license has stopped to working normally (let's say). I have one usb high flow (license valid until 2021) and one aquaero 5 lt (I bought it in 2016 second hand). Connection: I put on the 5lt the usb high flow with the 4-pin aquabus connector. With the x17 aquasuite i have no issues. After installing the x18, I need to connect the USB and the 4-pin aquabus connector to find a valid license for aquasuite x18, and to fin...