• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2020, 11:36

Forenbeitrag von: »Eurooplane«

New: aquasuite X

Mainboard is a Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega and I use HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 Hub for connection. Also I have two D5 Next, Aquaero 6 XT, Farbwerk 360 and 3 RGBPX Splitti4 in my system. This problem is a first time and only with VISION . Zitat von »Stephan« Looks like an issue with your USB connection (driver / chipset etc). Please tell us about your Mainboard and wich connectors you have tried.

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 17:39

I tried and could to update. Thank You for advice. Very interesting what the problem it was? If next time I can not to update? Zitat von »Stephan« Can you try the update of the VISION at another PC?

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 13:39

Yes, of course. Didn't help. Zitat von »Stephan« Did you remove the power cord to disable any standby voltage? I can not up to date and no digital indication

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 12:31

problem with plex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION 2011/2011-3/2066, PVD/nickel after Aquasuite X18 update

20.05 I started the automatic aquasuite update. Cuplex Kryos Next Vario not updated. During the update the digital display indication disappeared. Other devices are normally updated. What I did: 1. power off system restart 2. changed usb connection 3. reinstalled aquasuite (clean installation) But it didn’t help Update for Vext Vario does not occur. Now I don’t have Next Vario update and digital indication. Thank You