• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 29. Mai 2020, 03:08

Forenbeitrag von: »cesarnono13«

VISION LCD screen burn-in/ dimming

Just set it up as you suggested. Ill give it a few days, but I don't have much hope for it. I think I'll have to end up replacing the screen, which is a bummer. Seems like you should get at least a year out of a CPU block without having to replace a major component. Zitat von »Tasky« You could also try running the screen with multiple displays, set to the fastest possible transition. That may help jog the pixels back into line. If it comes to it, replacement screens are available for about £30, ...

Freitag, 29. Mai 2020, 03:05

Thank you, I'll try these out in the future. I agree, i hoped the screen would be more resilient. I can imagine that there might be several people in my position where they want just 1 statistic to be displayed on the screen and nothing else. I'll try your suggestions in the future. Zitat von »Undesirable« They are OLED screens, which are more susceptible to permanent image retention than standard LEDs. I would have hoped they'd be more resilient than this on such a tiny screen that's designed t...

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 01:46

Darn. My system had already been completely off about 4 days due to me doing yearly maintenance and waiting for parts. I'll try leaving it off, but if 4 days didn't do anything for it, I doubt it will be much help. Thank you for the reply/tip! Zitat von »Tasky« From those photos, it looks like fairly typical image persistence. Just about all LCDs are susceptible to this, but unlike actual burn-in as with CRTs, this is rarely permanent. Try having the display off for about 48hrs, as the crystals ...

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 00:46

Has anyone experienced any burn-in or localized dimming of the pixels in their VISION LCD screen? I never noticed it because I always had the temperature displaying on the LCD screen as I have a dedicated flow meter and no other sensors associated with VISION. See the images below to see what I am talking about. Should I replace the screen? Warranty? Thanks

Montag, 25. Mai 2020, 19:21

CORRECT Replacement o-rings for Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION 1151 acrylic/nickel

I wanted to share this information in case someone needs this in the future. According to an aqua computer representative who replied to my email, the aqua computer shop did not have the o-rings listed for the Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION, but they do now. THESE are the correct o-ring replacements for the CPU block (Notice the date these were added to the shop): https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3901 and https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3900 I hope this help...

Samstag, 23. Mai 2020, 01:05

Replacement o-rings for Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION 1151 acrylic/nickel

Thank you. I wasn't aware of this shipping option. I will be sending them an email. Zitat von »wpuser« To make sure you selected the right items, you should directly write to support@aqua-computer.de. As I see in the shop, there is a option for shipping small items: Zitat International shipping fees outside the European Union: All countries: Small orders up to a weight of 125 g and a maximum value of € 50.00 can be shipped in a padded envelope for € 5.00 (VAT-exempt) per order. Shipping Costs

Freitag, 22. Mai 2020, 21:23

Replacement o-rings for Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION 1151 acrylic/nickel

I am looking for replacement o-rings as my current CPU block is losing pressure after disassembling it for cleaning. The o-rings I found are : https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3381 and https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3734 I just wanted to make sure these will work because the description in the o-rings doesn't specify NEXT and I am under the impression that the NEXT might be a different baseplate design. Additionally, I am in the United States, so shi...