• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 12:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Normunds«

Advice for Level Sensor?

Thanks for a valuable input again! I do have flow meters in the plumbing, so indeed flow rate decrease should do as well. Will set an alarm when it drops to say 80% of the nominal (average) value, and call it 'good enough' Visual clues such as bubles, or 'cavitaton' noise they create in the specific case cannot be relied upon - reservoire itself as well as the pipes are out of line of sight and the typical use case involves rather high dBA-s coming out of speakers.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 16:57

Advice for Level Sensor?

thanks for the idea (re. infrared) - I believe with some basic circuitry added it can be made to work on Aquaero temp sensor input. The challenge will be to find one which fits in the reservoire 'correctly' (i.e. that it triggers an alert before pump goes 'feet dry', so to speak).

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 11:50

Advice for Level Sensor?

For a recently finished rig with a Koolance bay reservoir (this one ), I would like to have level sensors in the top filler ports. Did not spend too much time with searching, but lack of results coming up was somewhat discouraging. If anyone has a suggestion for a small-size top-mounted level sensor with a G1/4 thread, that would be much appreciated. Thx!

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 11:35

Aquacomputer 6XT compatible

Zitat von »Niflxeim« curious about the aquabus X4... how does one know which calitemp sensor is which in the aquasuite? I'd probably go by way of connecting the sensors one by one, and renaming the newly-detected one in Aquasuite immediately. As such this based on guess, TBH, as I don't have any such sensor at the moment. Based on experience though - Aquabus devices generally need to be connected to show up in Aquasuite, so connecting them one-by-one seems to be a practicable way forward.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 11:13

Aquacomputer QUADRO Fan Controller

Zitat von »Hopper64« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If you need more fan ports than the 4 you have on the aquaero, the quadro will give you 4 more. Just use the quadro as a stand-alone unit and connect by USB only, do not connect to the aquaero with aquabus, or you will loose 4 fan controllers. Then manage the fans on the quadro under the aquasuite/quadro tab. With Aquareo 5 LT, when Quadro is connected via Aquabus (high), I obtain nice 4 additional PWM-capable fans under 'Aquaero'. Which I prefer pers...