• 23.04.2024, 20:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2021, 22:39

Forenbeitrag von: »turgin«

Why would a High Flow Next stop measuring flow rate?

I am now seeing a similar problem with mine. It works fine most of the time but if I load the system it will drop to zero flow and raise the alarm. Sometimes it starts working again on its own after a few minutes but other times it takes a reboot. I will be sending an email to support. Edit to add that even a shutdown, including removing the power cord, has not recovered it this time.

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 21:22

D5 NEXT RGBpx output not working

Zitat von »Flop Ysh« Hi! is that the same issue as [solved] D5 NEXT: RGBpx output not functionnal ? I checked that setting first and also checked it via the pump display itself.

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 03:56

D5 NEXT RGBpx output not working

I have a D5 NEXT that I've had connected via Aquabus for quite some time now. I'm reworking my loop and ditching the Aquaero and farbwerk 360 in favor of an Octo so I want to use the RGBpx output now. I have changed the D5 from Aquabus to RGBpx LED in the system tab and checked everything I can think of on the RGBpx tab as well. Lighting slider is on and there is a controller assigned but still no output at all. The pump LED ring works fine. I have tried a different cable, different strips and c...

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2021, 03:00

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

In the middle of integrating my new high flow NEXT into my loop and have a question regarding the power measurement and sensor placement. Can I place the NEXT after the rad and the external sensor before the rad or does the NEXT have to be on rad inlet? It sure would make my life easier if I can.

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 15:12

Aquasuite X.31 desktop mode

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« You can place the overlay exactly where you want it. Activate the desktop mode and the lock at the desired overview page, now your entire desktop should be displayed in the Aquasuite. Move with the scrollbars to your overlay, mark all elements with the mouse and move them to the small monitor. I will try that, thanks. Zitat von »Kuminauha« You cant even run excel in different monitor and expect it to stay there if you change other monitor resolution. So Aquasuite shoul...

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 14:58

Ultitube D5 200 Pro

Zitat von »Kuminauha« This might work? https://www.aquatuning.fi/vesijaeaehdyty…-expansion-tank Yes, that's what I meant. Buy the AC 100 or 150 tube only and swap out my 200 tube.

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 03:59

Ultitube D5 200 Pro

I bought a 200mm Ultitube and unfortunately it's too tall. Can I buy the 100 or 150 glass tube and just change it out?

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 03:51

Aquasuite X.31 desktop mode

I'm trying to use Aquasuite in desktop mode on a 7" display but when I select desktop mode it always displays the page on my primary monitor. I'd rather not have the little 7" be my primary display. I've tried moving Aquasuite to the desired monitor but it always still displays desktop more on the primary. Is it possible to choose which monitor the desktop mode uses?

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2020, 20:18

Roadmap for Nvidia 30 Series waterblocks?

Please make a block for one of the EVGA boards. I don't care which one. I want this block so bad and I strongly prefer EVGA cards due to warranty.

Sonntag, 20. September 2020, 20:47

USB vs Aquabus

Hello, I have an Aquaero 6LT, a USB high flow sensor, and a D5 NEXT. I know I need the USB for the flow sensor and NEXT connected for setup and updates but are there advantages to connecting them to the Aquaero via Aquabus? Can I have both the USB and Aquabus connected to each simultaneously?

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2020, 17:45

Aquaero 6LT not showing D5 Next Aquabus?

Can you leave both connected all the time?

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020, 01:01

D5 NEXT and Aqualis D5 150 mounting

Hello, I have a D5 NEXT on the way to replace a standard D5 on my existing Aqualis D5 reservoir. Right now the res/pump combo is mounted to the side of my O11D case using the AC mounting bracket for 120mm fans. I'm thinking I want to mount the new combo vertically to the floor of the case with the D5 NEXT display oriented to be visible through the front glass but am having trouble coming up with a good way to do so. Is there an AC specific part that will accomplish this or any suggestions for th...