• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 19:55

Forenbeitrag von: »SpinCykle«

Low Fan RPM / Erratic behavior w/ EK-Vardar EVO 120ER Black BB & Splitty9

Zitat von »Hufeisen« This is a known Issue with EK Vardar Fans when using a Splitty9. You need to remove the RPM Cables from all fan connectors on the Splitty9 except for the first Fan. The Problem is that the Splitty9 connects all RPM Pins together (except the marked RPM connector), so you can use the Splitty9 for Aquabus, too. EK Vardar Fans dont like it when all the RPM Pins are connected together. Only EK Fans have this issue. Thank you. I've cut the necessary RPM/Tach connections on my SPL...

Sonntag, 14. März 2021, 18:53

Low Fan RPM / Erratic behavior w/ EK-Vardar EVO 120ER Black BB & Splitty9

Good afternoon everyone! My setup is as follows; 2 radiators (240/360), 10 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER Black BB (500-2200rpm), AC Quadro and AC Splitty9. Channel 1 of the Quadro is controlling my PWM pump. Channel 2 is connected to my Splitty9 controlling 6 fans (intake - push/pull - 360 radiator) and is drawing 12.96w total. Channel 3 has 2 fans (intake - 240 rad) and channel 4 has one exhaust fan. I’m experiencing erratic behavior of the 6 Fans when they are directly plugged into the splitty9. The mai...

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2020, 00:39

New: aquasuite X

Upgraded to x22 and lost all my virtual sensors, playground "stuff" and profile settings. I'm getting really sick and tired of this. I did not select the option to install new....

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 23:15

Zitat von »sebastian« stop the service and try to delete the file: Quellcode 1 C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\Settings_VirtualSoftwareSensor.xml otherwise make a clean install with the aquasuite setup How can I recover all my virtual sensors that were in the playground? This does not exactly "solve" the issue.

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2020, 18:19

Same issue... Updated to X21 and can't start Aqua Computer Service. Is there a log file somewhere to see whats prevent the Aqua Computer Service from starting? 100% fan speed ... Mmmmmmmmmmm

Samstag, 30. Mai 2020, 22:20

Hello everyone! I'm trying to figure out if my "problem" is user error or an actual bug in X.20. My setup is an air cooled build (5 pwm fans total, 2 intake - 2 CPU - 1 Exhaust) and a Quadro controller. The Quadro controller has 1 temperature sensor connected to monitor ambient case temperature. Aquasite X.20 has 4 global profiles set and my Quadro has 4 profiles (Silent/Standard/Performance/Max). I'm using a "Load Indicator", virtual sensor built in the playground to automatically switch my glo...