• 16.04.2024, 07:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020, 19:56

Forenbeitrag von: »j6runner«

[Help] Fans not spinning all the way up under "Curve controller" mode (Aquacomputer Octo)

Zitat von »sebastian« This fans are not compliant with the Intel PWM Control standards, try other fans or contact noctua. This is a fan issue. Zitat von »InfoSeeker« THIS POST may be a little more helpful. Thank you for the info! Not a huge deal I suppose. I'll just set up automatic and manual profiles for times when I want to have the fans run at max speed, which can be done by just choosing "Power preset" and setting that to 100%

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2020, 21:14

Forenbeitrag von: »j6runner«

[Help] Fans not spinning all the way up under "Curve controller" mode (Aquacomputer Octo)

Hello, I have an Octo with 4 Noctua fans (2x NF-A14 iPPC-2000 PWM + 2x NF-F12 iPPCF 2000 PWM), a Swiftech PWM DDC pump, and water temperature sensor probe I have set in Aquasuite a custom curve for the NF-A14s and NF-F12s to increase speed based off of water temp. After a certain water temp, I have the controller signal 100% power output. However, the 140mm (NF-A14) fans only get up to ~1650 RPM with this curve set, even at 100% output. If I choose "Power preset" and do 100%, the RPM is ~1860. I...