• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 14:45

Forenbeitrag von: »xCROv«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat Why does the setup show me only certain versions for download? At startup, the setup checks the status of the update service of all devices detected via USB. If the update service of at least one device includes the latest aquasuite version, only this version will be offered for download. If none of the devices has a suitable update service for the latest aquasuite version, the setup also offers the last or highest version that is covered by the update service of the devices. It appears t...

Mittwoch, 16. März 2022, 02:07

Why do you make it possible to break your own install with an update that will not be activated?

Zitat von »Grestorn« I don't know what happened to you, but an update will never be offered if you're not entitled to use that updated version. Did you unplug the device that has granted you the license? Maybe you have an USB issue that this device is sometimes not visible? This isn't correct. I've had the same thing happen just now and am now having to search for a version of the software that matches the date I last had "Update Service." Being prompted to update to a version that makes my sys...

Freitag, 19. Juni 2020, 01:17

Aquaero 6LT not showing D5 Next Aquabus?

So I figured out what was going on. It looks like the JST connector to the pump wasn't fully seated and causing it not to be detected. The pump can be controlled VIA the Aquaero 6LT though as far as curves go. It looks like for updating firmware I will have to connect it VIA usb like you said. Goal was to keep the cable management down originally but will have to play with it. Thanks a ton!

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020, 05:06

Zitat von »Tasky« If you're running the D5 from Aquasuite, then I expect the USB is necessary. However, if you're running it via the Aquaero, I would think it'd be under Pumps and not necessarily under Aquabus...? Thanks for the reply. That's originally what I had thought but the pumps screen seems to be completely black so I'm not sure if I'm missing something or not. These are plugged into an Aquabus Hub so originally that's where I thought I would find them.

Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2020, 23:36

I have my D5 Next plugged in to my Aquaero 6LT's Aquabus hub and I am only seeing the Aquabus hub. Is the USB connection a requirement for the D5 Next to be seen in Aquasuite?