• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 22:23

Forenbeitrag von: »tabuttery120589«

Connect Poweradjust 3 Ultra to Aquaero 5LT

I've got a 5 spot splitter in my case that I can utilize no problem at all if I need to do that. main functionality I want is Dimming the LEDs. Zitat von »Dundys« Zitat von »tabuttery120589« No, it is three individual 3 Pin connectors. Thats how I planned to fill up the three 3-Pin spots on the PA3. Zitat von »Dundys« That I wouldn't know. Do you use splitter, that is something you might need, but tbh I never used strips so on this one someone else can chime here, be patient, this forum is not t...

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 22:16

No, it is three individual 3 Pin connectors. Thats how I planned to fill up the three 3-Pin spots on the PA3. Zitat von »Dundys« That I wouldn't know. Do you use splitter, that is something you might need, but tbh I never used strips so on this one someone else can chime here, be patient, this forum is not the most busy sometimes, but there are few long time member that will definitely give you the right direction

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 22:10

Okay so I have it recognized in Aquasuite. But only one of the 3 pin connectors is powering the LEDs...is that normal? I want to plug three LED strips to this PA3. Zitat von »Dundys« You are not a pain, you here to ask for help. Yes plug the USB cable between mobo and PA3 itself it should show in aquasute. Once you set the ID for PA3 you can disconnect from mobo and connect aquaero with USB to mobo and PA3 to aquaero via aquabus, It should show then

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 21:47

Sorry if I'm a bit of a pain here, but your saying to unplug my USB running to the 5LT, and then connect the USB to the PA3? Aquasuite will then allow me to maybe assign a number at that point? Zitat von »Dundys« I don't run PA3 any longer so I'm not 100% sure if the steps are the same as the aquasute versions have change so is maybe that process as well. There was a time I had 7 Ultra connected to my aquaero and in aquabus, there is or I remember was drop down menu with devices and you choose a...

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 21:35

Hey there. Can someone guide me on how to do that? Again, the Poweradjust is only connected via Aquabus. The 5 LT is connected via USB.

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 21:15

Hey Guys, I am new to the Forums, however I have been using my 5 LT for some time now (circa 2016-ish.) I recently purchased a Poweradjust 3 Ultra as I needed a way to power and adjust three LED Strips I have in my case, while being able to dim them as required. I was all out of room on my actual 5 LT, so this is what prompted the purchase. I am having a problem getting the device to be recognized in Aquasuite. I am running version X.22, firmware 2104. I have used the supplied Aquabus cable and ...