• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 17:13

Forenbeitrag von: »mstern«

Aquasuite X.32 and OCTO fan controller firmware update issue

I will contact support via mail as asked to do above. However I thought you would want to know that things went from bad to worse. I installed the x.33 update hoping that might fix my dead Octo. It didn't, but worse it now bricked the second Octo in my system, which was previously working (even after the x.32 update had killed the 1st one). The way I wrote that seems a bit confusing. Events (for clarity): - I have 2 Octos installed in my system. Both worked until yesterday. - Installed x.32 yest...

Montag, 19. Oktober 2020, 20:59

Relative Temp Accuracies

Zitat von »sebastian« The d5 next is more accurate and has a higher resolution. Perfect -- thank you very much!

Montag, 19. Oktober 2020, 18:21

Relative Temp Accuracies

Hi, Which is likely to be more accurate -- the internal temperature reported by my D5 Next pump, or the internal temperature reported by my MPS flow sensor? The MPS sensor is just mounted next in line out of the pump (i.e. no cooling or heating components are between them) and the pump is reporting internal water temperature as 27C and the MPS is reporting 30C. They should be nearly the same (if anything, you'd think the MPS one might be slightly lower) -- I am not so concerned that they are dif...

Mittwoch, 16. September 2020, 21:20

Aquasuite RGBpx Controller Limit

Thank you for the reply and the explanation! In this case, it's actually my Octo (which has Splitty4's attached), but I actually do also have a D5 Next too. I'm gonna have to look into getting a Farbwerk 360 next!

Mittwoch, 16. September 2020, 19:32

Aquasuite RGBpx Controller Limit

Hi, I understand the number of LEDs limit with RGBpx devices. However, I can't find anything online that says how many controllers within the Aquasuite app you can use with the LEDs. It appears in using the app that it's limited to 6 controllers per "strip." I say that because after I have 6 set up, I can't add any others. I just wanted to be sure that's the case and it's not just something I'm doing wrong. If it is indeed a limit of 6 per strip, please consider adding more in a future update. A...

Montag, 10. August 2020, 19:28

Splitty4 Availability?

Awesome; thanks! Zitat von »Stephan« Will be available next week.

Montag, 10. August 2020, 18:43

Splitty4 Availability?

Hi, Any idea when Splitty4's will be stocked again? Thanks! Marc

Samstag, 25. Juli 2020, 16:00

Sharing Flow Sensor Data

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Can you send me a picture like that from the pump side, you made me curious. As you can see, the interface for the pump display is different than the interface for the vision display. Here.

Freitag, 17. Juli 2020, 19:38

Mounting D5 Next (with Ultitube) to 120mm Fan

Thank you both so much! The responsiveness of AC folks is truly impressive and appreciated! A bit sad that I got the wrong bracket. I really did try to read about them carefully and order the right one. So, mounting my pump will have to wait another week or so now to get the new bracket Vielen Dank!

Freitag, 17. Juli 2020, 18:54

Mounting D5 Next (with Ultitube) to 120mm Fan

Hi, Trying to mount my D5 Next to my PC. I bought the 120mm fan mounting adapter (picture attached). The D5 Next and Ultitube came with a mounting bracket (the black L-shaped one) (picture attached). None of the holes in the black bracket seem to line up in any way or orientation with the fan mounting adapter. I would prefer mounting it to a vertically mounted fan, but if that's not possible, I also have a horizontally mounted fan I can use if needed. I've spent hours searching these forums and ...

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2020, 21:20

Sharing Flow Sensor Data

Zitat von »EnigmaG« Sorry i can not help you. Thought there should be a display tab just like the Vision. Thanks anyway, EnigmaG. There is a display tab, but the various pre-made panels under it seem only able to be turned on or off, not modified.

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2020, 17:16

Sharing Flow Sensor Data

Zitat von »EnigmaG« aquasuite>Vision>display>Datenquelle>neuer Sensor>"mps"(High Flow, not d5)>Sensordaten>Flow Hope this helps, and sorry I'm too lazy to look up the English names, but it should be a direct translation ps: I think you must have at least AS file server running, if not the AS. pps: have no "Next" but should work the same way Thank you! That solved the problem on the (CPU block) Vision display. I still don't see how to do similar on the D5 Next display -- if anyone else has a sug...

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2020, 05:46

Sharing Flow Sensor Data

I have a High Flow Sensor, a CPU block with Vision, and a D5 Next. All are connected to USB and basically working. I have Aquasuite set up and it's as impressive (or more!) than I'd even expected. I can see the flow rate from my High Flow Sensor showing under its device ("mps") and can also see it under the the Overview Pages as a widget if I want to add it -- so far so good. I can't figure out how to call up flow rate (from the High Flow Sensor) on any of the display screens on my CPU block or ...

Samstag, 11. Juli 2020, 22:25

RE: RE: Mounting USB High Flow Sensor

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »mstern« The sensor has "Mounting threads: 4x M3, rectangularly arranged at intervals 35 x 44 mm". Is the idea, if you are going to use those, to drill holes in my case to mount it, or is there some sort of adapter plate to mount to a 120mm or 140mm fan or rad or similar? You do not need to use all 4 holes to mount the device... 1 would be sufficient. And if you have one of the port's (fittings) directly connected to a radiator or block, etc., you really do not ...

Samstag, 11. Juli 2020, 22:20

RE: Mounting USB High Flow Sensor

Zitat von »Tasky« The idea is that you'd use the existing holes in any convenient party of the case... if there are any. The problem is that so few case manufacturers do anything that even matches others. I have two Phanteks Enthoo level cases, both of which have brackets for mounting standard pumps... But the holes on each match not any of the common pump brackets, nor even each other. I ended up mounting my pump to the ventilation grille at the back of the case. So unless you can get a little...

Samstag, 11. Juli 2020, 06:21

Mounting USB High Flow Sensor

The sensor has "Mounting threads: 4x M3, rectangularly arranged at intervals 35 x 44 mm". Is the idea, if you are going to use those, to drill holes in my case to mount it, or is there some sort of adapter plate to mount to a 120mm or 140mm fan or rad or similar?