• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 2. August 2020, 14:51

Forenbeitrag von: »helis4life«

Farbwerk Nano - Leds 46 - 60 showing slightly different colour and flickering

Hello, I have a farbwerk Nano with 5 Aquacomputer RGBpx strips (5326 connected for a total of 75 leds. When all set to a fixed colour it is apparent that leds 46 - 60 are a slighly warmer colour. I thought it was the strip and so bought a replacement, installed but it shows the same issue. The leds 46 - 60 are also flickering. LEDS 61 - 75 are the correct colour and do not flicker The nano firmware is the latest and aquasuite is the latest version I tried to perform a reset in aquasuite but prob...

Montag, 13. Juli 2020, 03:30

Forenbeitrag von: »helis4life«

Feature request: Increase farbwerk 360 led controllers beyond 20, Allow grouping of controllers on separate channels, allow all RGBpx channels to be viewed in maximized state

Hello. I am requesting that the in Aquasuite the ability to add LED controllers for farbwerk 360 be increased beyond the current limit of 20. I have all 4 farbwerk channels populated with RGBpx strips with additional CPU/GPU/RES ARGB strips chained to the end. With the limit of 20 LED controllers, I am unable to create 4 profiles properly configured to how I would like Can you please also add the ability to group led controllers together on different channels so that I am able to select one from...