• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 03:17

Forenbeitrag von: »Percivul«

Connecting an MPS 200 to an Aquabus 6 XT

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »Megalamaniac« You need to connect the MPS200 to USB so that you can configure it and set the aquabus address via aquasuite. Once you have done this you only need to connect the aquabus with 4 pin cable. You can use Y cables to connect more devices to the aquabus. If you leave the USB cable connected with the aquabus connected, then you can use a 3 pin cable for the aquabus connection. Remove the USB and you need the 4 pin connector, and only the 4 pin cable T...

Sonntag, 19. Juli 2020, 00:56

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Percivul« 1. Ok, so the single end goes to the flow port on the XT controller? No, you have to use the aquabus high port. The flow port can be only used for simple 3-pin flow sensor that have no aquabus interface like this one for example. Zitat 3. So there's 2 sensors on the MPS that I need to connect? Which two would those be? This is a bit confusing. I understand that you have two sensors and want to use both of them simultaneously, right? As already mentioned b...

Samstag, 18. Juli 2020, 23:54

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Percivul« 1. Ok, so the single end goes to the flow port on the XT controller? 2. Seems straight forward. 3. So there's 2 sensors on the MPS that I need to connect? Which two would those be? 4. Not sure how to check or change the bus address. Is there something in the Aquero software that does this or is there a guide I can follow? Thanks for responding so quickly. no, you are communicating over the aquabus, the single end of the splitter goes to the aquaero AQ...

Samstag, 18. Juli 2020, 22:24

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« connect the single end of THIS splitter to the aquaero 6 XT aquabus portthen connect one end of two of THESE or THESE cables to the double end of the splitter from step onethen connect one each of the two cables to one each of the two MPS Flow 200 aquabus portsstart the aquasuite and go into each of the MPS flow sensor's settings tabs, and make sure each one has a different bus address. 1. Ok, so the single end goes to the flow port on the XT controller? 2. Seems straight...

Samstag, 18. Juli 2020, 21:40

Ok, so I'm most likely just stupid here, but I connected the MPS 200 to the Aquabus on the flow sensor from the Aquabus interface on the sensor itself. I'm reading zero for flow rates on both of the sensors. Clearly, I've done something wrong. I tried to figure it out from the manuals but I'm a bit older and I guess that's interfering with my ability to work this out. Would anyone be kind enough to educated me on this? All I really want to do is be able to read the flow rate in the Aquero softwa...