Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 2. November 2021, 07:10

Forenbeitrag von: »mojmir«

scripting with aquasuite?

that's sufficient, thank you!

Montag, 1. November 2021, 18:45

scripting with aquasuite?

Hello, i'd like to do some easy scripting, basically something like: "at 10pm turn off all rgb" is that possible somehow? Many thanks, Mojmir

Montag, 24. August 2020, 20:58

aquaero 6 + RGBpx LED ring

Zitat and 16 software sensors that can be imported through Aquacomputer service and Aquasuite from any system data source, including aquaero. what if i am using linux? (and therefore aquasuite is not running)

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 17:47

Hello, thanks for your response. So i buy Farbwerk 360 and connect it to Aquaero via Aquabus? Is there some kind of chaining of Aquabus? because i have already Cryos Next already connected to Aquaero.

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 11:51

Hello, i have an aquaero 6 lt, and i would like to "light up" my reservoir using product 53276 ( https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3787 ). What i would like to do: I would like to correlate the rgb to that of temperature, i.e. so that aquaero controls the rgb on my res to temperature of the fluid. Eventually buy two of these rings and do a gradient between temp before rad and after rad. What do i need to connect to aquaero to be able to do that? Best regards, Mojmir (i know it'...

Dienstag, 21. Juli 2020, 10:39

aquaero 6 + cuplex cryos with vision interconnnect

Hello, i have a cuplex cryos block with vision and aquaero 6 lt, i wonder how do i connect them - i want the temp from the cpu block to be forwarded to aquaero and based on the temp aquaero would control the fans. From what i read i understand there are two ways: 1) connect the two directly with aquabus 2) connect the two via usb on mobo. My questions to these two points: ad 1) i seem to have only usb cable going from the cpu block, it has 5 pins... can i (how do i) change it to aquabus (4 pin?)...