• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 11. Dezember 2023, 19:07

Forenbeitrag von: »edhunter«

Aqua Computer Service Helper stuttering

Thanks Here is short video of what I mean by stuttering: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MjxbfVAV2FM I am moving the mouse constantly after login, at some moment the cursor stuck for a second and afterwards jumps wildly and finally after aquasuite icon load it becomes fine. Audio and Video are already disabled. System is Ryzen 7800x3d, b650, rtx4090, three monitors via display port, many usb peripherals (but they dont not matter since the issue happens also without them). Software is recent windo...

Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2023, 18:48

Any help please ?!? Recently I upgraded heavily the PC (am4->am5), new windows 11 install and that stutter on login is still here. It's just embracing and making me crazy.

Freitag, 3. November 2023, 17:03

I find that the stutter is caused by the Aqua Computer Service Helper (AquaComputerServiceHelper.exe). In order to verify and isolate I did the following: - Disconnected (physically from usb) my quadro controller - In aquasuite/service I disable everything (all sensors monitoring, all playground settings - inputs, virtual sensors, global profiles ...). - I change the service (Aqua Computer Service) to startup type manual Then I reboot the pc (its also enough to only logout) and login. I manually...

Freitag, 12. Mai 2023, 23:51

Aquaero 6 pro/xt not available i the webshop

Thanks for the information... In that case I will just stick to my quadro

Freitag, 12. Mai 2023, 14:32

Aquaero 6 pro/xt not available i the webshop

Hello, I see that on the webshop aquaero category (https://shop.aquacomputer.de/index.php?cPath=62_64) only LT version is listed. I want to know if Pro/XT versions have been discontinued or they will be available again in future. I am more interested in the Pro, because I wanted to achieve standalone (no usb) configuration but with possibility to change profiles with the device buttons, but no buttons are available on the LT version.

Montag, 27. Dezember 2021, 14:36

New: aquasuite X

I just upgraded to the new x47 version, and I cannot accomplish something that i was able to do in previous versions. Profiles "hysteresis". In the past I had global profiles associated with quadro profiles. default(boot) profile: profile1 rule1: activate profile2 when detlaT>6.00 rule2: activate profile1 when deltaT<5.00 So between 5C and 6C degrees every rule were false, but the automatic profile stays what it was. And that was fine, because use case is after gaming and benching, I want profil...