• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 12:32

Forenbeitrag von: »woe2you«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

How come you have a flow sensor for people who don't want a screen and RGB but don't do the same with pumps? Please bring back a simpler Aquabus pump.

Montag, 10. August 2020, 20:07

D5 not detected as Aquabus device

So if it's definitely dead is there any way I can buy a replacement controller board? Seems like a waste of a perfectly functional pump as it is.

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2020, 19:08

Thanks Sven - I do only have a cheap meter, which displays 1 with no contact. Red tip to the second pin briefly flashes a number ranging from ~1600-1900 then back to 1, measuring in reverse gives me a steady 869 or 870. What does this mean for the controller? I don't mind trying to replace SMDs if I only knew what they were.

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2020, 14:52

I think the blue might have been a reflection of my keyboard lighting in whatever residue is there. Looking at the ribbon cable, the first three points attach to the pump PCB around where the pot normally goes on a Vario and that one goes to where the tach signal is normally attached. Tach reads fine in Aquasuite, so it looks like I'm back to the drawing board.

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 20:32

I have an Aquaero 5 LT, to which I connected a D5 with USB & Aquabus via the high speed aquabus port (and to the motherboard via USB). The pump is detected in the left hand menu and I can manually adjust the speed, and it claims the firmware is up to date. When I go to Aquaero > aquabus and hit "Find aquabus devices" it's not detected at all. As it's an older model and obviously out of warranty by now I opened up the rear cover to see if I could spot the problem. I can see what appears to be cor...