• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 50.

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 20:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Flop Ysh«

Very disappointed of the commercial support of Aquacomputer

Finally Sven came back from its holidays and took over the situation in a much more professional manner

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 21:35

New: aquasuite X

[edit]the update disabled all hardware monitoring

Montag, 23. August 2021, 01:50

Very disappointed of the commercial support of Aquacomputer

Hello, I got several issues with Aquacomputer products and services, so I decided to share my very mixed experienced with Aquacomputer. I brought the cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION AM4/3000, the kryographics NEXT RTX 2080 Ti, the active back plate, the VISION RGBpx connection terminal for kryographics with active back plate, the ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump, the LEackshield, led stuff... I went into 3 technical issues: the fan header of my D5 Next is not working at all: s...

Montag, 23. August 2021, 01:01

Filterremoval D5NEXT

Hi there It's very easy The walls of the reservoir can be unscrewed from the casing, then the filter is now available to be just popped out. So if you were using the regular inlet/outlet of the ULTITUBE, you just have to flush the water, no need to the unscrew threads or remove tubes. Done that to clean the filter for the first filling of the loop

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 19:26

Leakshield and kryographics next rtx 2080 ti: pressure drops when GPU heats

that's the hot spot from HWinfo , which were around 90°C with air cooling and can reach +100°C. https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments…ks_like_in_the/ https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threa…eadings.281908/ The gpu 'standard' temp is at 55 so very close to the water one so that's ok

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 18:22

yes indeed at 550 mbar absolute which is around 450mbar relative displayed by LS, pure water boils at 84.1 °C ingame, when pressure drops, the hotspot temp indicated by the GPU itself says 75°C, quite steady there is a bit of a margin but actually that was an interesting thought Thx

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 16:23

Thank you for your reply I know that's quite high but, hey, that's summer and I can't adjust the fans to the water temp yet. And I've planned to add more intakes too. good catch about the ones at the bottom left of the pic! everything is pointing to a faulty WB So again a quality issue with AquaComputer products... that's just the third timeI've installed the loop in July. I've got:-a D5 Next pump with the fan header not working -a kryographics connection terminal too tight for the VISION to fit...

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 15:54

Is the red LED on the Vision RGB CPU blocks normally very dim?

yes indeed BUT to my knowledge the cuplex has only one led and that single led is diffusing in all that acrylic block. Actually, to be sure the led is not faulty, the only option I see is to compare pictures taken at the same exposure and the same ambient lighting of different units ... That sounds complicated or you ask for a return

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 15:47

Hello I have a strange behaviour. When the GPU is heating due to load (standard game), the pressure drops then the LS has to run frequently. See the attached screenshot. That phenomenon is not happening when the CPU us heating the liquid. Water reaches 48-50°C. (since my fan header of the D5 Next doesn't work I can't adjust the fan&pump rpms to the water temp yet) Moreover, water bubbles can be seen on the GPU WB (mounted vertically) at the top left, while the loop has been drained several times...

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 13:41

Is the red LED on the Vision RGB CPU blocks normally very dim?

Hello red is less perceptible color for human eyes so it's sounds normal for me. I would use orange in your case

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 13:39

NEW: LEAKSHIELD - the safest liquid cooling system in the world

Leakshield standalone is meant to be... a standalone! so not be mounted on top of a reservoir if you want to mount it on top of yours, you want this https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=4062

Donnerstag, 12. August 2021, 11:44

What do I need to control this many fans?

Glad to see it worked but I was planning to use QL120: why do you want to change?

Donnerstag, 12. August 2021, 11:28

Leakshield fill not working at all and leakshield saying I have a leak yet there is no leak!

your drive file is not available to us; it says the file is in the trash bin we actually need all the details, starting by pictures/schemas Mine actually detected a potential leak: I have a Y split with a valve for draining purpose, but that ensemble is self supported by the tubing and fittings on an horizontal plane. I'm used to high pressure stainless tubing, but the contact of glass tubing with the oring of the fittings is too loose... The max pressure I could go was 250mbar and the pressure ...

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 20:12

D5 NEXT: Fan header not functionnal

tried again with the last Aquasuite software. Nothing changed. No surprise since the firmware hasn't been updated I'm contacting the support

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 19:57

D5 NEXT RGBpx output not working

Hi! is that the same issue as [solved] D5 NEXT: RGBpx output not functionnal ?

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 18:12

From the manual, it seems that the header is configured by default as a fan output. And if there is no virtual sensor using the header, the Fan panel under D5 NEXT is all I should need to set speeds and read the rpms... I actually don't see what to do, since I did a factory reset and I don't have any virtual sensors

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 17:58

Zitat von »Hufeisen« You have to configure the Fan Port in the Aquasuite Software.. You can select if you use it as FAN port or as FLOW port. If Flow Port is selected, the Fans do not work. Thank you very much for your answer I went through all the pages in D5 Next and Aquasuite sections, and I didn't find anything close to that Could you guide me to where I can change that?

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 16:59

Hello! it's me again that time I can't get the fan header of the d5 next working changed cables, used only one fan... nothing. Did a factory reset too on the D5, didn't change anything I first used the Splitty but when I plug the Splitty directly to the Mb that works as intended and with 4 fans on it. What am I missing?

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 10:44

[solved] D5 NEXT: RGBpx output not functionnal

PS: maybe the software could display a warning at the top of the RGBpx Section or disable the Strip channel until the connector is actually set to handle RBBpx

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 10:26

That was it! Thank you very much! I didn't think about that detail at all. Have a good day!

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 01:29

Hello brand new installation. I've planned to use 3x30 LED strip from AC with the D5 Next controller, and the LED strip from the ULTITUBE with the VISION RGBpx of the GPU. But I can't get the RGBpx from the D5 working:I've tested all led strip one by one on the VISION RGBpx of the GPU: everything is workingI've tested all led strip one by one on the D5 Next: nothing worksI've tested 2 RGBpx cables to link the output of the D5 to the LED strip: both don't work on the D5 Next but both are working ...

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 00:29

[solved] Aquasuite and USB hub

I'm so dumb ... I was too tired I plugged them the wrong way... just all now it's fine Sorry and thx for the message

Samstag, 3. Juli 2021, 14:00

No but I've foreseen this: I've not much room left to redo the cable routing and to plug them... I would love to find a software based solution first

Freitag, 2. Juli 2021, 17:59

Hello I have Thermaltake H200 PLUS Hub USB. The huib is working well since the corsair rgb controller is plugged in for months and I have also several wireless receiver plugged in. But I've added the NEXT VARIO and the D5 NEXT and both are not recognized at all when I launch the aquasuite setup. The screen of the Vario is not even on, while the pump is correctly working and displaying thanks to the sata cable. Is it a know issue? or should it work?

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2020, 15:55

Would the Ryzen optimized waterblock works also for Zen3

Thanks for sharing your analysis, therefor confirming mine

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2020, 14:29

Hallo Sebastian Thanks but Let me rephrase I know that every waterblock/ventirad that has a AM4 mounting mechanism will be compatible with that Zen3 gen. It seems that the Zen3 layout is the same as Ryzen one. So can someone confirm that the Zen3 CPU's will also get better cooling with your am4/3000 serie waterblocks? Ps : I spotted a "ist" in your sentence

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2020, 22:58

Hello At first glance, it seems that the layout of Zen3 is the same as Ryzen Zen2. So the 3000 optimized waterblocks are perfectffor 5000 serie also. Does anyone confirm?

Montag, 5. Oktober 2020, 00:56

Roadmap for Nvidia 30 Series waterblocks?

Here they are! With Vision terminal blocks too!

Montag, 5. Oktober 2020, 00:38

Does the Lian Li Strimer plus cables work on the OCTO / Farbwek?

The Lian Li controler handles the power supply for the leds so here the question is more: Is the 90led per channel a limitation also implemented in the Aquasuite software?

Sonntag, 27. September 2020, 16:25

The GDDR6X technology they choosed is specifically designed to handle 100+ temperatures About the capacitor issue, as long as the card follows the reference design with at least 1 mlcc the card is fine enough. Of course I would never buy day one without reading reviews. And those are as planed. The manufacturer have the same line up and strategy as before. Asus being the top, evga having a mix of high and middle tiers, gigabyte and mis being at the middle, and zotac the same usual low tier. The ...

Freitag, 25. September 2020, 21:06

Changing from EK to Aquacomputer

but still for the Led Strip, he will need a 3pin converter The LED strip connectors are not the same as the fan

Freitag, 25. September 2020, 21:04

aaaah it takes RGB AND Fan PWM from Corsair fans thank you Really Aquacomputer should hire someone to better communicate on their products...

Freitag, 25. September 2020, 16:57

To convert the Corsair connector to a standard 3pin ARGB, you will the cables from this guy https://www.ebay.fr/usr/piratedog_tech?_…=p2047675.l2559 or you can use Wago's, learn how to solder...

Donnerstag, 24. September 2020, 12:08

Aquasuite Feature Request - RGBpx Offset Configuration

Zitat von »k2viper« I guess it will be the new aquasuite section, like Playground was added some time ago. ah thanks!

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 19:51

Zitat von »Fieldrider« This is a preview from AC posted in the german forum. Thank you !! will we have a technical drawings of those, or at least their dimensions?

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 19:51

Aquasuite Feature Request - RGBpx Offset Configuration

Zitat von »Stephan« This feature will be available with "RGBpx FUSION". It's on our schedule and one of the next big topics for the development. At RGBpx FUSION all aqua computer controllers will be merged and can be controlled. This will work for any device with RGBpx we have ever sold. Hi @Stephan it's going to be a new controller, firmware...?

Donnerstag, 10. September 2020, 14:24

Buy Farbwerk 360 without led strips ?

I would love too

Samstag, 5. September 2020, 23:58

Zitat von »Stephan« More details will be published when there will be a product presentation. Hi again. I was thinking that your customers would probably want to know first which GPU to buy: could you concider to prioritize the release of a compatibility list? Details of your waterblock, release date etc seems to be secondary compared to buying the right GPU.

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 15:15

Zitat von »cptninc« I'm ready to buy a few of these, too :-) off topic: i've sent a private message to you

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 16:44

Hi Stephan thank you for your statement I can't wait to see the official release of these products! have a good day!

Dienstag, 1. September 2020, 21:29

Hallo! do you have a roadmap for the release of the waterblocks compatible with the new 30 Series?

Mittwoch, 5. August 2020, 22:05

New: ULTITUBE D5 - elegant and silent

may I have a small help for my question please? <3 Zitat von »Flop Ysh« The other aqualis series had a "nano" hydrophobic coating: how about the surface treatment on Ultitube? And where are stored the technical drawings of your products bitte?

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 22:35

Single slot 2080ti I/O backplate

Hi I just googled single slot I/O bracket and found the Bitspower Backplate,I/O bracket for 2080ti : it's a dual one but you can easily cut it

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 21:53

kindly bumping...

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 21:52

New: ULTITOP D5 DUAL - The Teamplayer

thank you very much both for your answers! really appreciated

Montag, 27. Juli 2020, 23:27

New: ULTITOP D5 DUAL - The Teamplayer

Hello I've read from https://www.techpowerup.com/review/aqua-…terblock/6.html that your kryos next implies quite more drag than usual: would you recommend that dual pump or a standard one for a loop with kryographics NEXT RTX 2080 Ti+ kryos next amd4/3000+2x240mm standard radiators? thank you

Freitag, 24. Juli 2020, 22:39

Hi there! Neat products! As a chemist, seeing borosilicate glass reservoir makes me quite enthusiast . The other aqualis series had a "nano" hydrophobic coating: how about the surface treatment on Ultitube? And where are stored the technical drawings of your products bitte?