• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Mittwoch, 30. September 2020, 16:38

Forenbeitrag von: »Al..«

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »Al..« Zitat von »wahaha360« Looking forward to get this item. Any information on when this item will be back in stock on the store? Are there any distributors for US or Asia? Asked that question 3 weeks ago, still waiting for a reply. It may be a looong time for the aquacomputer webshop to show the High Flow NEXT as 'In Stock'. Place your order to get in the queue, then send an email to aquacomputer about your possible shipping date. Ordered and paid for over a...

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 12:22

Zitat von »wahaha360« Looking forward to get this item. Any information on when this item will be back in stock on the store? Are there any distributors for US or Asia? Asked that question 3 weeks ago, still waiting for a reply.

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 17:35

Do we know how the highflow next will connect to the Next D5, Asking as i have the original Highflow that required the farbwerk 360. I'm in the middle of a new custom build, and dont know if i need to scrap the farbwerk as will not be required. thanks

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 14:58

Do you have an ETA as to when these are going to arrive, Pre ordered already.

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 15:42

software question for D5 Naxt and farbwerk

how do you display the information for both D5 Next and the Farwerk360 on the same page at the same time, I wont the water flow information displayed with the Next info. Thanks

Freitag, 31. Juli 2020, 12:48

purchase advice please

would i connect the flow sensor to the d5 next bus, or direct to usb header on mother board. Yes you are correct with leds, i already made the mistake and ordered the kit with board. thanks

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2020, 10:52

purchase advice please

I already own D5 Next pump and want to add the following, what else do i need, and will it all work together. RGBpx compatible LED ring for reservoirs with 60 mm farbwerk 360 also looking for a flow sensor. to add. Thanks