• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2020, 17:57

Forenbeitrag von: »rays2c«

Aquaero Profiles

I posted about this too. It appears that after the update to X.29, the profiles in aquasuite just completely broke. - cannot rename / save any profiles under Playground / Global Profiles. - profile selector is broken - profiles in octo does not save either

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2020, 05:58

Aquasuite profile selector in system tray

this feature used to work but ever since the update, my profiles too are being lost. cannot save any global profiles Zitat von »BeachDuc« Zitat von »sebastian« In the playground profile settings you can disable it. How do you make things in the Global Profiles page save? Every time I restart all my global profiles have gone

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2020, 23:10

Aquasuit notification - Switch profile not work with OCTO

Im having a similar issue here. The profiles on the octo / farbwerk were working. But then after the update yesterday, for some reason, it has deleted all 4 of my profiles and now longer saves any profiles. Further, the icon in the taskbar to switch profiles dont work anymore either. In the global profiles under the playground tab in the aquasuite software, the profiles dont save anymore either. It seems that the update completely broke the profiles in the aquasuite software.

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2020, 07:23

octo profiles vs farbwerk profiles

so i have both the octo and the farbwek in the aquasuite up and running. very cool product and software by the way. much better then what i was using earlier. my concern is, it seems the profile settings in the octo is different then the profile settings in the farbwerk. simply put, i cant seem to save any of the 4 profiles in the farbwerk. does anyone know how this can be done? right now, i set the global profiles in the 'Playground' tab, to correspond to each of the 4 profiles for both octo an...

Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2020, 04:11

Does the Lian Li Strimer plus cables work on the OCTO / Farbwek?

From my understanding, each RGBpx channel on the OCTO / Farbwerk support only 90 LEDs. So my question is, has anyone tried getting the Lian Li Strimer plus cables to work on either the OCTO or the Farbwerk? I believe the Lian Li Strimer Plus MB cable contains 120 LEDs and the GPU cable contains 108 LEDs. Cheers, ray

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 16:01

RGB connector ends

Thanks for the tip Shoggy. I will make sure to do this when I get my aquacomputer products.

Montag, 24. August 2020, 21:08

RGB connector ends

Thanks for the responses. 1 fan has 9 LEDs, so connecting 6 of them on 1 RGBpx channel should be fine. thats only 54 LEDs. I plan on using this to connect multiple DRGB:

Montag, 24. August 2020, 15:09

RGB connector ends

Got a question about the RGBpx adapter ends. One end is ovbiously the female DRGB 5V end, but I cant tell the RGBpx end. Is that that the female or male end? Same question goes to both ends on this rgbpx extender; i want to know what i need to connect my drgb fans to the OCTO.

Donnerstag, 13. August 2020, 02:04

farbwerk 360 and octo

ya i saw that, but their site also shows the old board which dont have the newly added 3pin 5v drgb connectors on it. i asked them if they are selling the old boards or the newly refreshed boards for the farbwerk 360 but they have still yet to respond to me.

Montag, 10. August 2020, 02:45

farbwerk 360 and octo

Hello, Any idea on when the farbwerk 360 and the octo are coming back in stock? Cheers, ray