• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 25. August 2020, 09:57

Forenbeitrag von: »supershanks«

MPS Highflow incl USB port not found

Well the weekend came and went doing other things, congrats Bayern , finally got round to testing the Hi flow USB yesterday. Used a Intel z170 build. Cables long enough to reach across to plug into the spare usb 2 header on the z170. Results the same. z170-hi-flow-usb https://ibb.co/WxjSxJ9 Usb driver version The date that Microsoft gives is pretty uninformative as far as driver origins go. To find more right click select properties and the version date is shown, copy the driver version 10.0.183...

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 20:35

Ahh thanks for that will have a look at it. I've just added a small old EVO 960 m2 drive3 to my rig and installed a drive image backup I made on the 13th before I chcnged my loop to add the D5 next. Sadly it didn't work as the USB ports of the devices have changed as can be seen in the installed aquasuite from that time. The Highflow usb appears but is unconnected following port change & driver failure. https://ibb.co/1TN1zZQ I've migrated from Intel z390 to AMD earlier this year, lured by the 3...

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 19:54

sorry duplicated

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 15:24

Thanks K2Viper for your interest. Answers in no particular order Firmware was updated on installation when it was working, last week. Have spent a fruitless morning uninstalling & reinstalling different versions of the chipset drivers. without success. Discovered that my uefi usb settings let me enable/disable selected ports so disabled the 2 USB2 headers restarted windows, confirmed that the Vision & d5 pump usb was off restarted an enabled them in bios, therefore forcing Windows to reinstall t...

Donnerstag, 20. August 2020, 22:46

Current Sensors etc., Aquacomputer cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION AM4 53129 Aqua Computer flow sensor MPS Highflow incl USB port (WAZU-324) 53230 Hubby 7 Aqua Computer D5 NEXT RGB Smart Pump Over the last few weeks I've been adding the above components to my loop. The top 3 have worked great I've been using aquasuite quite happily, this last weekend I added the D5 Next, that is fine in Aquasuite but the flow sensor is not registering in Aquasuite. When I boot into windows I get one or the other o...

Montag, 10. August 2020, 20:58

Alphacool Eisfach - Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25 Bay Station [15247] compatabiliity

@wpuserThanks missed that. That's great. @k2viper That's not too much of an Issue, I have a Aquacomputer cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION AM4 on my AMD Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4400 MHz 1.325v I'm monitoring with Aquasuite already and will add the D5 NEXT RGB Smart Pump monitoring to that, rather than using visual readings. I have an Phanteks Enthoo Primo case, the 5.25" bays have door in front i can open that and laeve the bay covers off, tht means I will most likely see the screen though it will be upside...

Montag, 10. August 2020, 12:02

Alphacool Eisfach - Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25 Bay Station [15247] compatabiliity

I'm wanting to change my loop using the Alphacool Eisfach - Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25 Bay Station [15247]. https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/water-cooli…-25-bay-station The pump I want to use is the Aqua Computer D5 NEXT RGB Smart Pump. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…785&language=en Will there be any issues with fitting compatability. Is there likely to be any incompatability. As far as I can see the top of the pump and the bay station punp connect are standar D5 compatable. Thanks. </art...