• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 9. August 2021, 09:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Rol1n«

OCTO software sensor no data

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« Created a Combined GPU+CPU temp sensor. Shut down (Fast Shutdown is enabled) Start Up Virtual Sensor reporting correctly. Repeat but with my task scheduler hack for sleep disabled, same thing I tried to increase "service startup delay" from 2 to 5 seconds and it seems that did the trick. Haven't noticed any issues since then. Apparently this still has something to do with aq service after all. Thx for your replies!

Freitag, 6. August 2021, 01:08

Zitat von »WinstonWoof« is that after full shutdown or after sleep/hibernate ? If the latter I've had some issues with the service restarting properly and have put in a "fix" using task scheduler & a bat file Aquasuite service does not restart on Wake from Sleep After a full shutdown. I disabled hibernate. As far as i know, there's no problem with service itself as everything else is working fine (hardware monitoring etc.). I can restart it but there's no change in this "software sensor" for OC...

Dienstag, 3. August 2021, 19:40

Hi All, I am facing an issue with OCTO fan controller and one of the software sensor used for controlling all fans (i am combining GPU and CPU sensor to obtain one value). Basically, when i start my computer (after a shutdown), first software sensor is not displaying any data (- -) and fans fallback to the configured speed (75% in my case) when there's no data input. In order to solve this problem, i need to restart my PC. Tried restarting Aquacomputer service but that didn't helped. Did someone...

Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 20:07

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat von »DAsunder« Is the RGB on these avoidable? I would rather avoid the hassle of dealing with rgb cables as I don't use any, nor do I have any controller for it. On another note, how would you folks recommend that one integrates this with an Aquastream Ultimate? Should I leave the alarm PC power connector on the aquastream (maybe the flow has newer functionality, idk)? I would assume the way to route it is the signal header (so this is just a pwm connection,right?) from flow next goes to ...

Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 19:53

Zitat von »Stephan« Pressure drop is nearly exact the same as at the high flow sensor and less than many fittings Good to know! Usually you don't find this info in specs and when planning a loop its difficult to calculate total pressure drop (including fittings ) I personally was expecting 1.2 GPM for my setup (2x360 rads (0.5 psi drop each) + CPU / GPU plates (max 1 psi drop each)) while in reality got 0.7 GPM on a D5 max speed when measured with high flow .....

Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 17:01

What pressure drop is expected on new sensors (old high flow had 0.3PSI at 1 GPM)?

Mittwoch, 12. August 2020, 17:41

Octo controller USB removable device

Hi All, Does the octo controller requires additional drivers to be installed apart from aquasuite software? On my PC, octo is recognized as a removable USB device? Controller works fine and i have full control (btw, awesome software and hardware ). Using Windows 10 build 2004 and aquasuite X25. Thanks in advance for any info.