Suchergebnisse 1-40 von insgesamt 40.

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Asryan«

New: aquasuite X

I just updated without issue or having tu unplug, all good

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 16:24

Arf, i'm on X35 if i don the update i will have to do that as well? that sucks! i will need to replug my pump on the mobo header to avoid overheating then

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 14:24

No need to unplug anything with the last version? thanks

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 11:22

Nobody talked about the wall

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 11:18

Well i had to unplug all fans from the quadro or Aquasuite won't update the firmware

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 11:03

Zitat von »altruistic« Zitat von »Asryan« Annoying that we know have to unplug all fans from quadro for instance to update.. need to replug pump on motherboard and so... This. All these updates in the last days were kinda annoying, but this just put the cherry on top Yeah that was a pain. Unplug fans from quadro, plug pump on motherboard, reactivate monitoring of cpu fan to not have CPU fan error and multiple reboots.... annoying !

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 08:42

Annoying that we know have to unplug all fans from quadro for instance to update.. need to replug pump on motherboard and so...

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2021, 09:29

Ek aio pump plugged on quadro ?

Well it was working fine but I was wondering if it could cause issues ir using a custom speed curve

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 19:22

Ek aio pump plugged on quadro ?

Hi I have a ek aio, I plugged the pump on the aio pump header but i was wondering if plugging it on my aquasuite quadro fan controller could damage it? I just got a replacement unit because last one was getting loud and I was wondering if it could be linked to it somehow. At 100% it's not loud but I'm very noise sensitive and I can still hear it https://youtu.be/rwf5qB7_lhA The one I had before was a lot louder Also could it damage it to set a speed curve for the pump or is it better to leave it...

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 15:31

low pass filter?

Oh ok thanks, For fallback time it correspond to the time of what exactly? And if the sensors are not working, it will use the fallback power set up in fans right? And what about test data output? Will it be good like this? thanks again [attach]7893[/attach] [attach]7894[/attach]

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 14:27

low pass filter?

Oh ok i've put average then thanks Also i've set up a custom one on which i do an average of CPU and GPu for intake and exhaust, do you think that's a good idea? I've also a question about those fallback settings, it's not clear for me [attach]7892[/attach] thanks

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 14:04

low pass filter?

I should put low pass then average is it what you are saying?

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 13:40

low pass filter?

Aaah i thought i needed to put both, should i just use the average?

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 13:00

low pass filter?

thanks, here's some screen of my settings : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1…UmO?usp=sharing for the fallback i'm at 70% but i was talking about the virtual sensors being at 100c while the cpu is only at 30c i don't understand why it does this calcul thanks again

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2020, 07:51

low pass filter?

Hi, I really have trouble to understand the low pass filter and what's damping means. I have set up some virtual sensors for CPU GPU and an average of the two for front fans and exhaust back fans i've set the average of 20s for X=avg (t) and i was tole to put timespan of 20s and dampng of 25 for low pass filter but i don't understand really what that means. if someone can help ! Also i've noticed that at startup my cpu temps is around 30c but the avg is way higer for 30s and the result of my vir...

Freitag, 27. November 2020, 20:47

Fans splitter on quadro?

Great thanks I was afraid it could be too much for one header

Freitag, 27. November 2020, 19:10

Fans splitter on quadro?

Hi on my QUADRO I have 1x140 plugued My cpu pump 3x140 with a splitter 3x120 with a splitter Is it somehow an issue to put some splitters on a hub like this or is it designed for it? Thanks

Dienstag, 24. November 2020, 09:39

Goverlay plugin / enable XML export

Hi, I've been trying to set up my goverlay to work with aquasuite with those infos :https://www.goverlay.com/forum/viewtopic…=4&t=40&start=0 however I can't find in the menus how to enable xml export, maybe I missed it but if someone can point it out Thanks a lot !

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 12:39

Urgent : Reinstall windows and quadro : need to plug fans on mobo or will they continue to work?

it all went fine ! I have a small issue, i have the soft set up at startup in the settings, it's running but I only have the profile but not the soft itself any idea how to fix that it was working before? https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/47/bznl.png

Donnerstag, 19. November 2020, 21:41

Urgent : Reinstall windows and quadro : need to plug fans on mobo or will they continue to work?

i guess I'll just plug the fans to the motherboard then for the time of the install if nobody can give me a sure answer. I need to reinstall windows tomorrow early morning before work I can't wait more. But with the info i provided the fans should run right?

Donnerstag, 19. November 2020, 20:42

I have configured some sensors based on Hwinfo for instance and I made one based in average temps on 15s. When i launch the pc it runs at 100% untill windows is loaded. Should it be ok? here's my setting : https://www.noelshack.com/2020-47-4-1605…1-19-204844.png https://www.noelshack.com/2020-47-4-1605…1-19-204904.png

Donnerstag, 19. November 2020, 19:29

Great ! Thanks When i start the pc and when i'm in the bios all runs at 100% is it because i put the fallback at such %?

Donnerstag, 19. November 2020, 18:40

Hi, I need to format / reinstall windows; can i leave my fans and pump (aio arctic liquid freezer) on the Quadro or will they stop working during the format / reinstall ? I don't want to take any risks ! Thanks

Montag, 9. November 2020, 12:37

Aquasuite questions : , alarms, fan hysteresis?

Is 25 ok for damping or should i tweak it?

Sonntag, 1. November 2020, 13:51

SAVE profiles and overview page

It will restore absolutely everything?

Sonntag, 1. November 2020, 09:56

SAVE profiles and overview page

Hi, I plan to do a fresh install of Windows soon, i wanted to know what do I need to save exactly and how to do it to keep my profiles and overview pages, sensors... etc.. Thanks for the help !

Montag, 21. September 2020, 08:31

Aquasuite settings explanation

Zitat von »Ralph_IT« It means that you will see the slider in the controller ranging from 0 to 100% but the values will scale to the minimum and maximum you set there. Ex: You set the minimum to 50% and the maximum to 90% of a controller that controls a fan. In the controller , 0% will set the fan to operate at 50% of its speed, and 100% to 90% speed of the fan. That's what I thought but when I tried it had for instance a curve going from 45 to 100 but when i put like 40, the speed goes to 66%,...

Montag, 21. September 2020, 07:16

Aquasuite settings explanation

Hi I don't understand this setting,if someone can explain it to me please Thanks https://www.casimages.com/i/200921071852356425.png.html

Donnerstag, 3. September 2020, 08:07

I am not sure that is possible on an AIO... I don't have a custom WC but an Arctic Liquid Freezer 2. All seems good anyways, temps are fine and the rig is silent, it's all I ask

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 13:17

Oh ok well i left it at 5sec for average and time interval damping at 25 System stays quite silent and cool, Fans and pumps are @ 35% speed untill 50c, them ramps up to 100@ 65c Idle temps : 36c gaming temps : between 50 and 60

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 07:06

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »Asryan« an tell me what would be "good" values try it out As i Said I can't select water value, it's non existent in my AIO.. damping low by deffect is 25 what would be better to put?

Dienstag, 1. September 2020, 16:52

Ok sorry it's a bit obscure for me, if someone can tell me what would be "good" values. Also are all those services needed to run? thanks[attach]7714[/attach]

Montag, 31. August 2020, 19:19

What values should I use ? what is damping?

Montag, 31. August 2020, 14:32

I'm trying to set one up but can't find how, do you have an example please? thanks

Montag, 31. August 2020, 12:54

Zitat von »k2viper« You're on the right way. But first of all, you selected bad source for fan control, CPU temp can have spikes and is bad as a data source for fans/pumps/etc. You'd better rely on water temperature. At least, to have CPU temp output more plain, use both Average(t) with more then 5 secs and Low pass filter. I don't have the water temps with my Arctic Liquid freezer, i can"t use it. How does low pass filter work? [attach]7709[/attach]

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 18:29

Hi, I just got a Quadro today and I've installed aquasuite to control my fans and AIO I have an arctic liquid freezer Aio and all seems good but :how to set up some alarms if needed?how to set up fan hysteresis ? it's kinda annoying to have the fan speed changing all the time... I Edit : for hysteresis is it the right way to do it? I set up a virtuel software sensor with aveeage @ 5 sec Thanks !

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 10:09

Question about QUADRO controller

Awesome can't wait to get it thanks

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 09:29

Question about QUADRO controller

Hi, I bought a QUADRO controller but right now i'm not sure I did a good choice, haven't received it yet but I wanted more infos: I have some arcrtic P14 and P20 fans in my case and an AIO Arctic liquid freezer 2 I would like to be sure that this product can also control the pump of my AIO and all the fans is the software cpu greedy? I really want to be able to control everything in my rig without using crappy software as AI SUITE Moterhboard is Maximus Hero XI CPu : 9900k Thank you !