• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Montag, 7. August 2023, 07:35

Forenbeitrag von: »exploiteddna«

Control fans via high flow NEXT?

you will need to get yourself a quadro, octo, or aquaero. or you could use a D5 NEXT pump and connect your fans into the fan port on the pump, which links to aquasuite. there may be other ways to achieve this (i.e. other pieces of hardware that i havent mentioned here) .. but ultimately unless you have an aquacomputer device that connects to your system via USB, then it cant be controlled by aquasuite. aquasuite only reads from aquacomputer devices connected via USB (afaik)

Freitag, 18. September 2020, 04:50

D5 Next - Safely Remove Hardware

well what driver do the AIO coolers use? ive never used AIO, does that plug into USB header? But again, based on what ive read, its not a driver issue. It seems there is some flag that can be set in Firmware so that driver knows it is not a removable device

Donnerstag, 17. September 2020, 07:20

OK! im just trying to do some research to figure out if something can be done, and I don't give up easily. But, you know, Microsoft says "contact the manufacturer" and the manufacturer says "contact Microsoft" ... naturally, that's a bit irritating because there is no further recourse if both sides believe the other side is responsible. Thx anyways

Donnerstag, 10. September 2020, 06:15

I found this interesting information about about what gets labeled as removable by Windows. Here is a post from a MS technician and supporting documentation: Source: Is there any way to hide a device from "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" (3rd post down) Zitat Hi, Please understand that the Safely Remove hardware functionality enables customers to make sure that their device is ready for removal. If a device is identified as a removable device, it should be listed in "Safely Remove Hardwa...

Donnerstag, 10. September 2020, 05:49

ok. i know there are some registry wrokarounds for people who have hard drives show up there sometimes and they can remove it by editing some registry keys.. but i wouldnt have any idea where to find the registry entry for the D5. Thanks anyways

Mittwoch, 9. September 2020, 06:56

My D5 Next is connected to the system through one of the on-board USB headers on the motherboard (ASUS Maximus XI Formula), and Windows 10 Pro is showing the pump in the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon in the system tray. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? I was hoping that a device plugged directly into a motherboard header would not show up here, but it seems it does. Has anyone figured out how this can be removed? Maybe editing the registry or something? Thanks. So...

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 10:24

Aquasuite profile selector in system tray

Zitat von »sebastian« In the playground profile settings you can disable it. thank you

Donnerstag, 27. August 2020, 10:53

Aquasuite profile selector in system tray

is there a way to disable the profile selector that appears in the system tray? I do not use the profiles feature for my D5 Next, and I was hoping to disable the profile selector from my system tray. I can not find a setting to disable this, so I could use some help. Thank you