• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 10:42

Forenbeitrag von: »airflow«

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

Apologies if it sounded like I implied it wouldn't involve significant work. I'm a software engineer and do have a grasp of what's involved here. Anyways, I was talking about a published spec not formal linux support (which I understand will never happen). But that aside, this does answer my question re: functionality without Windows running. That will do for my needs, thanks!

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 00:56

WHEN LINUX VERSION?

does anyone know if eg; RGBpx can be controlled via HW sensors *without* windows running? I understand I have to use Aquasuite to do the initial configuration and that's not a problem. I also understand you need to have hardware flow/temp sensors directly connected to your octo/fabwerk. As for Linux support, if Aquacomputer just released the USB communication interface they wouldn't have to do anything else. There's already a project on github offering read-only access of values but anything mor...

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 00:50

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

So... I'm planning on using Linux most of the time. That means I'm trying to avoid configurations where I'm depending on USB to the host. Is it possible to configure the RGB on the Highflow Next and have it change color eg; based on liquid temp (perhaps initially setting it up using Aquasuite) and have it continue to work that way even when the OS isn't running? If in addition to the USB connection I also connect the Highflow Next via Aquabus to the x4 board on my Aquaero 6XT will the Aquaero be...