• 16.04.2024, 05:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2022, 18:38

Forenbeitrag von: »anub1s21«

Octo question (unable to save fan label's/names?)

huh... so i've done that 3 or 4 times and it hasn't remembered it once, this time i quit aquasuite, and restarted it to see if it would remember...it did..oke, now a reboot (my pc actually shut itself down because it was done re-encoding a file ) and ...it now remembers... YAY...why this time though? glad it works but even more confused [attach]9437[/attach]

Montag, 16. Mai 2022, 18:44

Octo question (unable to save fan label's/names?)

i've looked around as i can't be the only one with this problem but...how do i get my Octo to remember my fan label's? i keep changing the name from fan 1 to Corsair LL , fan 2 to Noctua NF-A25x15, fan 3 to pump etc. but if i restart my pc...it's back to fan 1/2/3. now i've tried changing it and then saving it as a profile but that doesn't work (it does for every single fan setting....but not the name/label). is this just not a thing or can i get that to work somehow? i currently know what fan i...

Samstag, 21. August 2021, 20:13

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Zitat I would not use the 'Automatic offset compensation in standby' option. The internal temperature sensor in the Flow NEXT is biased due to it's proximity to the internal electronics. When coolant is flowing, this bias is overwhelmed and the sensor appears to read an accurate coolant temperature. But when there is no coolant flow (standby mode) the sensor experiences a 2 to 3 degree temperature increase over the stagnant coolant. If this raised temperature is then applied to the external tem...

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 14:21

finally kicked my high flow next in to action...it's probably not in an ideal place but it's in the place where it can go and i can still fit the sidepanel on... wondering though i have a external temperature sensor attached (i actually have 2 in my system one to help out the octo and one for the high flow next's gimmicks) but all 3 of these give me a different temperature and the highest is the highflow next so the powerdraw calculations will be a joke at best the way my loop is layed out the o...

Montag, 3. Mai 2021, 11:13

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« I suspect your flow rate at 40% is less than 35 l/h. Quote from the product description: "The sensor delivers reliable readings over a wide range of flow rates between 35 l/h and 1000 l/h (approximately 9 to 260 US liquid gallons per hour) and is therefore perfectly suited for most water cooling systems." if that were the case either my aquacomputer high flow usb flow sensor is quite inaccurate or there is something not entirely right with the loop mentioned. my D5 (aq...

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 16:53

can a farbwerk and RGBpx sync between them?

ah ic yes thank you very much that indeed does not seem like the solution i was hoping for. oh well hold on untill i eventually upgrade my gpu and then slap a a-rgb block on it had one on my cpu but i swapped it for a rgb one as the a-rgb on my motherboard was unable to let it work propperly day 1 (kinda put me off of the whole a-rgb thing, but corsairs/aquacomputers a-rgb stuff is pretty nice but the mobo sometimes lit up the 24 led's, sometimes 16 sometimes 4, and sometimes the actual color yo...

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 08:49

ah ic that is unfortunate aquasuite is so far the nicest RGB softare i've used but getting things outside of the eco system to play with it seems tricky : / then if anybody has both, are the control's similar enough to where you could replicate what you have on RGBpx over on the regular rgb side and then just hope they come on at the same time? it really is a simple effect. link to bigger version, can't get the embeded link to link through to a big one for some reason >.>

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 00:32

Hi, i currently have my fan's running of a Octo using some splitty 4's and RGBpx. now i'd like to get my old rgb stuff (cpu block/gpu block/RGB strip taped under my desk) to do the same color loop as i've set up with RGBpx so i'm contemplating getting a farbwerk usb but does aquasuite allow for sharing of a effect between RGBpx and what the regular rgb thing is and allow them to run and stay in sync? the effect in question is a pretty simple color change between 4 colors so not really a ARGB spe...

Freitag, 27. November 2020, 19:00

some more questions about the high flow NEXT

hello again, order placed for a high flow NEXT (though seeing the conversation here...might be a long wait). i do have a question about the recommended orientation, it's recommended to mount it horizontally (display forward buttons up) will there be less accuracy or more noise when mounted vertically? i could get it to hang horizontally but it's mass would be attempting to pull the tube out of it's fitting..which should be fine but i am not super comfortable with (i hear PETG shrinks over time.....

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2020, 19:41

RGBpx and LED fans (corsair QL fans)

i had a question tying in to this question. could you use a different corsair RGB fan for the remaining 22 controllable led's (like a LL or ML) as well then? i was under the impression you connected 1 type of device and can't or shouldn't mix fan types (2 QL and a LL, or 2LL's or a QL), please do say if i'm mistaken.

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2020, 18:49

Hi, again. doing some scouting for changes to my system next year during maintenance and i came across RGBpx, i've done some research but i'm still quite unsure as to what i actually need. now the current plan is to get a high flow NEXT , and also swap my fans to 3x Corsair QL 120, 3x Corsair LL which i would like to have controlled through RGBpx. now is it correct that i will need 3x a RGBpx splitty4 (notes say 1 can only handle 2 QL fan's and the math says 1ql and 3LL is also bad and i think t...

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 20:20

Zitat von »sebastian« The RGBpx effects from the sensor work without a Software when you use a Internal Sensor (from the hardware). You only have to connect USB to power the sensor. When the sensor is only connected via aquabus, the RGB LEDs are off. thank you for this comment, was considering adding a aquaero 6lt to my system (already have a D5 USB and a high flow USB), saw this come out and instantly wanted it for the built in display (have a lian li 011 dynamic so ....thin on 5.25 bay's to m...